Supergirl Season 4, Episode 22: "The Quest For Peace" (SPOILERS)

That's one of the reasons I was glad Lex showed up. If he hadn't, I still think they would have turned Lena bad

I would much rather Lena's character become a more Amanda Waller type character. Far more interesting to me.....

Yes I know im late to the party but been getting caught up since getting back from my trip.

1. John Cryer as Lex made the episode, the initial attack and destruction of the Kaznian's by him while singing along to My Way by Frank Sinatra was just pure maniacal comic book villainy and I loved it. Even after Lena shot him his last monlogue exposing Kara and all of her friends planting the seeds to turn them against each other. MVP of the season imo even if he was only in it for a few episodes.

2. Jonn's refusal to let Argo die because of what happened with his own planet was an awesome moment.

3. Branie's realignment was a nice scene but I wonder if its teasing a villain turn next season.

Didn't really get the Monitors bit who's this new Martian that hates Jonn? And what did he do to Lex? And what the hell is Leviathan lol they added a lot of questions at the end.

I think what happened with Brainy is simply introducing to non-comicbook viewers of the show that Brainy is probably one of the scariest people in the comicdom....lol So beward!

The new martian is Jonn's brother, and he is a MAJOR PROBLEM coming.

Leviathan -- Super Here For...the Rise of Leviathan

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"