Sept. Fan Art Contest - ENTER HERE

cool I would like to disagree withtwo things, the really high collar and the very short ears.

MDavidCT said:
this is my entry i doit today for the contest, hope the next i doit whit more time:

white_rabbit2.jpg

The-White-Rabbit.jpg
really nice drawing, she was one of my top 3 options for this contest.

thank's for the coments and i take note of the mistakes ghost113 also the left leg have scuare parts my mistake :S and Duende Verde, gracias por el comentario.

MDavidCT said:
this is my entry i doit today for the contest, hope the next i doit whit more time:

white_rabbit2.jpg

The-White-Rabbit.jpg

I like it. I'm a sucka for the ladies.

MDavidCT said:
thank's for the coments and i take note of the mistakes ghost113 also the left leg have scuare parts my mistake :S and Duende Verde, gracias por el comentario.
Hasta ahorita me di cuenta que estas en GDL, yo soy de Tijuana.:woot:

here is my idea for Omega Red. same powers but new look. more modern army look, since he is a millitary weapon of sorts. so i did a way with all the superhero like armor and tights. then gave him huge arm tribal tats.

i like it, wish i had more time to play around with it, but here ya go

NEW

new-omega-red.jpg

OLD

Omega10.jpg

cool redesign. I would've liked to see more of the tendrils though. Yours look like a worm coming out of his arm.

blksuperman2 said:
cool redesign. I would've liked to see more of the tendrils though. Yours look like a worm coming out of his arm.

i agree. like i said, i wish i had more time, i had another drawing i wanted to post along with it. but just didnt have the time to color it to add to it. glad you like the redesign though.

I like it. Simple, but very cool.:up:

MDavid, nice work as well.

I hope he meant what Im about to say.....
Youve all gone all out this month.Incredibly inpressive effrots in here!
Its gonna be tight.,,But anyone who put in an entry should be proud.Good job guys

Holly, stay out of this thread if you have nothing productive to say

Love the style iambilly, but not crazy about the skinny legs and over-sized feet... Overall though really good!

Hoping my entry is on time !
Another take on Omega Red (old pencil sketch fast & furiously colored).

omegaredhw2.jpg

CONTEST IS CLOSED!

I'll get the gallery up ASAP for voting...

Nice work everyone!:)

Damn, I missed deadline.

Oh well, I'll just post this as a unfinished non-entry, just because I want to try and prove that stilt-man isn't a lost cause.

stiltman.png
Stiltmanorig.jpg

Cool design Top Hat.:up:

Mauser9910 said:
Hoping my entry is on time !
Another take on Omega Red (old pencil sketch fast & furiously colored).

omegaredhw2.jpg

Very nice! I think this is a vast improvement. :up:

I'm suprised not that many people entered the contest this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"