• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Just venting (this is a girl thread)....

Eros said:
dun get to attached to any of them, because you seem like a guy that falls in love easy lol:o
Only been in love once...then I went through a period where I had very detached relationships....still kinda in that period.

mightiest_mortal said:
Well OBVIOUSLY youd need make up and a turban maybe... yeah and a beat box with a bit of Bangra playing for extra effect, thatd work :woot:
...Get a job running a hotel. j/k

If you really care about her, then you should try to see if you can get the marriage rearranged into a configuration more to your liking. If you don't really care about her, then you should be disallowed from starting new threads.

can i post a song somhow? or send you the song "behind the cow" itll inspire you.

I was going to make a guy thread to vent last night.
But I was too drunk.

ShadowBoxing said:
I am not really mad at her. It's more of an anger/confusion at the whole Indian culture of arranged marriage and stuff. It just seems so stupid...and of course I get a first hand view of it.

I find this quote ignorant as hell. If the arranged marriage/indian culture is SO stupid then explain their 2% divorce rate, while we "free and liberated and un-stupid" Americans boast a 50-52% divorce rate.

Superman4ever said:
I find this quote ignorant as hell. If the arranged marriage/indian culture is SO stupid then explain their 2% divorce rate, while we "free and liberated and un-stupid" Americans boast a 50-52% divorce rate.
I guess I'd have to ask how easy is it to obtain a divorce...or better still, what happens to women who divorce, can they live normal lives afterwards. Divorce is a choice, and there is nothing wrong with getting one...my mother has had one, so have two of my aunts. I do have this inclination that my first marriage will most likely end in divorce...however I honestly could care less.

ShadowBoxing said:
I guess I'd have to ask how easy is it to obtain a divorce...or better still, what happens to women who divorce, can they live normal lives afterwards.

No, you're right, they can't live normal lives afterwards, how could they? They don't live in the good 'ol USA (where true freedom shines)...they [3rd world women] probably are beheaded after the divorce just to rid the area of their used stench!

Divorce is a choice, and there is nothing wrong with getting one...my mother has had one, so have two of my aunts. I do have this inclination that my first marriage will most likely end in divorce...however I honestly could care less.

That's pathetic...

tzarinna said:
I was going to make a guy thread to vent last night.
But I was too drunk.

How YOU doin'?

:ronjeremy:

Superman4ever said:
No, you're right, they can't live normal lives afterwards, how could they? They don't live in the good 'ol USA (where true freedom shines)...they [3rd world women] probably are beheaded after the divorce just to rid the area of their used stench!
Well some countries still practice that, that is why I'm asking. Statistics like say "100% voter turnout" are no good when the country (say like Australia) penalizes you for not voting.
That's pathetic...
Not really. What makes divorce pathetic to you. It's an adult choice made to avoid much worse conflicts down the road. I could honestly care less about how any marriage I enter turns out because a) I am not married nor plan to be yet and b) even if I did care I am in no position now to influence how it would turn out in twenty, ten or five years from now. Money, your job and your situations down the road are far more likely to determine where you are in life....those things I care about.

Lots of people get divorced and aren't prepared, don't get into prenupial agreements, and don't acknowledge that maybe, just maybe they've changed over the last few years and perhaps this isn't where they saw themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"