Cop handcuffs teen over sex with daughter

Why is the double standard of a guy who beds a load of girls is a playa/stud and a girl that beds loads of guys is a ****/****e still so prevalent? it's because these things are simply ingrained in the differences between men and women.

That still doesn't make it right to continue pushing those double standards.

It's not a dissmissal it's a fact that until any of us are an actual parent we cannot know the emotions that a parent goes through when they feel their child is in danger.

Also no one is saying the girl is angelic or innocent but she is the younger of the two and as Matt said the pressure on girls to put out is much higher.

As a father, I can attest what Hunter said is true. Right now when I see a parent with a child, I'd observe how that parent treats his or her child so I can learn or avoid that behavior. It's parental instinct. It's true that after you have a kid, you now see the world in a different light. That's why people said their world changes after they became a parent.

Screw Liam Neeson. Taken sucked (sort of). She will be the next Salt. :oldrazz:

She kicked ass! :D

See above. In my opinion, it is a VERY weak excuse for bad behavior.

you seem like a strong person though, it's like suicide, it's something that is hard to judge unless you are in the shoes of the person.

That still doesn't make it right to continue pushing those double standards.

Well they are unlikely to change anytime soon IMO, not saying it's right but it's biological.

She kicked ass! :D

you seem like a strong person though, it's like suicide, it's something that is hard to judge unless you are in the shoes of the person.

I certainly agree with the underlined above and I have had very low points in my life. Fortunately I made decent choices and didnt let my emotions guide my actions (as the cop/father did in this case).
In my opinion it goes back to how the parents have raised them (for the basis at least, there are always other factors).

I personally believe that peer pressure is B.S.

Peer Pressure definitely exists, but the way some make it sound it seem that there would be a ton more teenage drug addicts. Instead of letting the government instill fear through those silly PSA's... I don't know.. be a parent? Drugs involve Chemistry son. Chemistry is lame. Do you WANT to be lame?

I'm not talking about puberty. I am talking about emotionally and psychologically. Men mature faster on a sexual level in that regard.

So what, women mature faster metally so by that logic the girl should have more common sense than the boy.

So what, women mature faster metally so by that logic the girl should have more common sense than the boy.

Yet the girl was perfectly okay with it, the boy agreed but only he got in trouble.
That's where the double standard exists.

What's fact is that over the years, kids are reaching puberty faster. That it. Period.
It's up to the parents to make sure they don't start thinking with their crotch.

Peer Pressure definitely exists, but the way some make it sound it seem that there would be a ton more teenage drug addicts. Instead of letting the government instill fear through those silly PSA's... I don't know.. be a parent? Drugs involve Chemistry son. Chemistry is lame. Do you WANT to be lame?

LOL! Good one.

Yeah, I dont think any type of PSA will convince someone to make the right choice, no matter who is doing the commercial.

Johnny Deep kept me off drugs.

Remember kids. Marijuana does no actual damage or harm.
But it makes you a hippie. We no longer live in the 70's so don't be a hippie

Crack. Ya Tony Montana did that. He was cool right? Oh but he died because all that crack prevented him from being an efficient bad-ass. Hence, crack is bad.

LSD? OOOH! PRETTY COLORS! Colors like the RAINBOW! What are you gay?

Heroin/Opium. Old Chinese men smoke that! Are you an old Chinese dude? No. Then don't do Heroin, also the name sounds like another word for Damsel In Distress (Heroine). Are you one?

Perfect way to keep teens off drugs.

Last edited:

Are you serious?

Women have been told they are inferior to men for centuries. They have been made to be and feel subserviant to men for centuries. Women are generally physically weaker than men. So when a 14 year old girl is pressured by a boy who is physically bigger and stronger and more aggressive and she has been taught and shown all her life that the men are her superior and that she should be subserviant to them.....you think her higher common sense is all she needs to resist?

Are you serious?

Women have been told they are inferior to men for centuries. They have been made to be and feel subserviant to men for centuries. Women are generally physically weaker than men. So when a 14 year old girl is pressured by a boy who is physically bigger and stronger and more aggressive and she has been taught and shown all her life that the men are her superior and that she should be subserviant to them.....you think her higher common sense is all she needs to resist?

Correct. Which is exactly why we need to teach our boys to be respectful towards females and teach our girls that they can be better than the boys if they try. The Western world is going towards this to an extent. On the other hand, correct me if I am wrong but Japan has a cultural thing of making the men superior (Glass ceiling and all that)

Are you serious?

Women have been told they are inferior to men for centuries. They have been made to be and feel subserviant to men for centuries.

Are you suggesting that it's somehow programmed in her DNA to put out when a boy asks her?

Women are generally physically weaker than men.
So what? He's not raping her or physically forcing himself on her.

So when a 14 year old girl is pressured by a boy who is physically bigger and stronger and more aggressive and she has been taught and shown all her life that the men are her superior and that she should be subserviant to them.

How do you know that this particular 14 year old girl was pressured and how do you know that this boy was bigger? How do you know what she's been taught her whole life.

you think her higher common sense is all she needs to resist?

To resist the sexual advances of a 15 year old boy, yes. This kid isn't Don Jaun Demarco.

Are you suggesting that it's somehow programmed in her DNA to put out when a boy asks her?

He means that biologically speaking, Men were the hunters and the Women took care of the children and stayed at home. There is a subconscious male superiority. That's why at one point, women making their way into the corporate world was considered progressive. Hence stuff like the feminist movement.

How do you know that this particular 14 year old girl was pressured and how do you know that this boy was bigger? How do you know what she's been taught her whole life.

He doesn't. It's the whole, "Obviously it's the boy's fault because he' a boy" mentality. We don't know that she was pressured. It's like how African Americans are stereotyped as gangsters and rappers

To resist the sexual advances of a 15 year old boy, yes. This kid isn't Don Jaun Demarco.

Agreed. It sounds like this chick has no spine or rather they were madly in love and both agreed as consenting adults. Except they were children and were being irresponsible

Answers in bold

Last edited:
Nope. I'm saying that 99.9999% of the things she reads, watches, and hears about....is how men are superior and women are supposed to be subserviant to men. Things like that tend to instll a mindset of subservience...it makes women feel like they are inferior and that it is wrong to question or say no to a man about things even she doesn't want to do it.

I always love that response.

If you have been made to feel inferior to a person or group all of your life. If you have been told that that person or group is better than you, superior to you, smarter than you, and it has been shown that they have more political power, financial power, physical power than you.....and that peron or one of that group comes to you and asks and or demands something (such as sex) from you.....would you call that rape or physically forcing themselves upon you? I would.

How do you know that this particular 14 year old girl was pressured and how do you know that this boy was bigger? How do you know what she's been taught her whole life and
I don't. You don't know if it was or wasn't either. We have to speak in generalities and precedants in situations like this. I was using that as an example. It was an example to show the youth of the girl (14 year olds not as prepared for everything the world offers as 14 year olds think they are)...it was an example of the general situation around the world and in the US where even though there has been advances, this is still a male dominated society.

Don't take this the wrong way...but how old are you?

Answers in bold

Perhaps you should have waited for me to answer the questions before you answered them and ascribed to me.

You will see that I didn't say it was definately the boys fault because he was a boy...I said we don't know the situation but was giving a generallity based upon history of a male dominanted and female submissive society.

Perhaps you should have waited for me to answer the questions before you answered them and ascribed to me.

You will see that I didn't say it was definately the boys fault because he was a boy...I said we don't know the situation but was giving a generallity based upon history of a male dominanted and female submissive society.

Just giving my opinion. You are free to reply to both responses.
And yes, in general the boy is seen as being in the wrong since men have always been the more aggressive gender but that should not cloud your judgement.

Although you make it sound like women in the western work are always forced under the heel of the male community. It's like all the women are slaves and not allowed to leave the house. Makes India seem like the Land Of Equality. If your little girl comes up to you and says, "Daddy, the television says that I am inferior to boys. Is this true?"

1. You sue the guys speaking such 12th century tripe
2. You tell your daughter she is inferior to no one

Last edited:
He's alot older and more intelligent than you might be trying to imply C.

I wasn't trying to imply anything....I need a reference point to guage the question and response.

Just giving my opinion. You are free to reply to both responses.
And yes, in general the boy is seen as being in the wrong since men have always been the more aggressive gender but that should not cloud your judgement

It's not clouding anything as far as I can see....I'm using general terms and generalities because we do not have all of the facts.

It seems as though you're trying to frame this as outside the context of consentual sex, to be honest.

It's not clouding anything as far as I can see....I'm using general terms and generalities because we do not have all of the facts.

Since we don't have all of the facts, maybe we should refrain from assuming he pressured and intimidated her into it, and that she felt subservient to him.

Right. This was completely consensual yet the father was like, "You monster! How dare you touch my daughter" despite the fact that daughter dearest MIGHT have led him on OR they were two normal kids having fun without realizing the consequences which their parents should have imparted to them long ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"