• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings General Discussion and Speculation thread

I think they will promote this pretty hard, Black Widow's promotion does not seem to be that heavy right now. A month away and I don't notice many tv spots, perhaps they don't show much on Hulu live. I sure see a lot of Fast and Furious spots though so maybe they will wait a bit.

I expect another trailer for this to drop in the next couple of weeks. They'll start to push this once Black Widow comes out and Loki is over.

Nice!!! Looking forward to it. I just hope the army v army bits from the trailers are just some kind of flashbacks and not the final fight.

Really looking forward to it, but man I'm bummed by how much every major tweet gets bombarded by people begging for a No Way Home trailer with terrible logic lol.

E4sIyEkXwAEsnIa

Wait, what!?

So, we’re getting Abomination vs Wong, or at least it seems that way.

Think this will be one of Marvels better origin movies.

I was pretty disappointed with the original teaser but that trailer was freaking awesome. Blew me away and this jumped back up to arguably my most anticipated MCU movie this year. Maybe slightly behind Black Widow but this looks to be bringing something really new and unique to the Marvel universe. Can't wait!

How much of this film was shot against greenscreen? A lot of the composition and blending between the environment and the actors looks like ass.

This looks like Marvel took Black Panther and reskinned it with Asian aesthetics and Asian actors.

I wish they would have done something more visually interesting with the magic.

So, this movie looks good....but I dont wanna be that guy but I was hoping to see more...martial arts? I was hoping this was going to be more of a straight up kung fu action flick with lots of in-camera, one take fight choreography and stuff and I'm not getting that from the trailers, unless they're concealing all that stuff. Otherwise this kind of looks like....a standard MCU film. It looks good just...not impressed yet.

Last edited:
I think this will be an Ant-Man and the Wasp level hit... especially without China's Box Office.

This won't come close to touching Black Panther...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"