Shazam Shazam General Discussion and Speculation - Part 2

Soccer one, basketball one, perhaps more?

Makes me wonder why they didn't launch a real YouTube channel containing stuff that Freddy supposed to record (leftover footages, not what actually in the movie).
That would have been an excellent marketing campaign - would have spread across the whole DCEU - for each new movie being released Freddy could upload footage of said hero, such as WW1984 he could be like 'was sent this archived footage from the 80's is this WW?' and have grainy clips etc.

That would have been an excellent marketing campaign - would have spread across the whole DCEU - for each new movie being released Freddy could upload footage of said hero, such as WW1984 he could be like 'was sent this archived footage from the 80's is this WW?' and have grainy clips etc.
That would be interesting! :D

So far, Cap is the easiest hero to be a cameo in other DC movies. He's a YouTube and social media star in the universe. Actually posing, doing stunts, interviews etc.

Blu-ray will be first day purchase for me, essential buy, hope the home release sales enable major further profit.

WOW! Okay, whoever was the sound/music editor for this movie needs to be fired because I didn't hear any of this in the movie. This sounds absolutely wonderful and very 80's Steven Spielbierg-esque. This would've complimented to movie perfectly had it been properly integrated.

I wish they would have made the costume a little better. It looks great but the muscle suit under it is too obvious.

This bts shot is really missing that cape.
D4imZ2aW4AIUZmt.jpg

This bts shot is really missing that cape.
D4imZ2aW4AIUZmt.jpg
If the cape was there and the lighting a bit different, it could be more look like the Kingdom Come inspired MoS SDCC poster.
man-of-steel-teaser-poster-official.jpg

tumblr_mjwokcxY0n1qcy5lco1_640.jpg

- - - - -

Hideo Kojima approved, just like he was with Aquaman.
Don't read the comments on that Tweet much, some are fanwar bait just because Kojima didn't seem as enthusiastic over the other Cap movie.

Yeah, I hope that this endorsement will make some positive impact on Japan Box Office, but his approval of Aquaman didn't do much there, so who knows. But, it's good to see him appreciating the movie. :up:

What's on the cinema screen is the Director's Cut. But David has unused alternative footage as well.

Yeah, I'm happy that Roy Andersson like shot with white futuristic but minimal aesthetic was redone. It reminds me of Marvel's Inhumans series in some way.

If the cape was there and the lighting a bit different, it could be more look like the Kingdom Come inspired MoS SDCC poster.
man-of-steel-teaser-poster-official.jpg

tumblr_mjwokcxY0n1qcy5lco1_640.jpg

- - - - -

Hideo Kojima approved, just like he was with Aquaman.
Don't read the comments on that Tweet much, some are fanwar bait just because Kojima didn't seem as enthusiastic over the other Cap movie.

Yeah. His post for Captain Marvel was just a comment that said he saw it.

But in his Shazam tweet he did say he was starting to get tired of the live action superhero movies but he loved Shazam.

Since endgame is coming, do you think Shazam will stay the highest rated cbm this year so far?
(And lowest grossing undeservedly?.

Since endgame is coming, do you think Shazam will stay the highest rated cbm this year so far?
(And lowest grossing undeservedly?.
I think Endgame will be under 90, but since Shazam also dropped to 90 instead of keeping the 93 (which is still great of course), Spider-Man: Far From Home could be rated slightly higher.
Also, Hellboy is now the lowest grossing for a cbm this year, so that stigma has been dodged :oldrazz:

I think Endgame will be under 90, but since Shazam also dropped to 90 instead of keeping the 93 (which is still great of course), Spider-Man: Far From Home could be rated slightly higher.
Also, Hellboy is now the lowest grossing for a cbm this year, so that stigma has been dodged :oldrazz:

LOL Hellboy is so bad that everyone forgot it existed two weeks after it was released!

I don't know why, but this makes me laugh very hard.
The pose, his expression, Tawny, it's just perfect.

D4Sh21bWwAA9xr0.jpg

And what's this: :funny:

Scrolling though Twitter and randomly stopping gave me a bunch of gold.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"