She-Hulk

Given it's something to discuss about She-Hulk and this is a She-Hulk thread, that doesn't seem like something to do. It's also an element of the book that one would hardly think qualfies as a spoiler.
EDIT: I edited because I think I came off as more of a dick than I mean to be. I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything. I don't even really care that much about this particular spoiler. I'm just thinking ahead and trying to avoid potentially reading spoilers for some story I really do care about down the line. There's something of an unwritten code of conduct here, as Phere and King_Mungi also pointed out, where people tag spoilers as such on the day the comics come out unless they're in the Bought/Thought threads or other threads with spoiler warnings in their titles. It's built on the understanding that these boards are a community populated by people from all over the world with different circumstances in their lives, and that not all of us can have our comics in hand and be reading them by 2 p.m. EST. As a courtesy to that community, please just black stuff out or put spoiler tags on spoilers, or go to the Bought/Thought thread.

Hey I've actually been thinking of picking this title up. Is it at the beginning of an arc? near the end? do I absolutely need to know anything in particular in order to understand it?
Somebody gimme the skinny here.

Where's that thread where someone was completely defending She-Hulk saying she's not a ****e?

Jen and Tony?... *sigh* Dan better have a reason for her sleeping around like this. Where's that guy at the lawfirm who liked her? I forgot his name. It's been awhile since I cared.

And honestly, I don't trust his writing like other fans seem to. That's all he is, a writer.(Good) His name alone means nothing to me.

She-Hulk 21... Any chance it'll be a she-clone? *sigh*

EDIT: I edited because I think I came off as more of a dick than I mean to be. I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything. I don't even really care that much about this particular spoiler. I'm just thinking ahead and trying to avoid potentially reading spoilers for some story I really do care about down the line. There's something of an unwritten code of conduct here, as Phere and King_Mungi also pointed out, where people tag spoilers as such on the day the comics come out unless they're in the Bought/Thought threads or other threads with spoiler warnings in their titles. It's built on the understanding that these boards are a community populated by people from all over the world with different circumstances in their lives, and that not all of us can have our comics in hand and be reading them by 2 p.m. EST. As a courtesy to that community, please just black stuff out or put spoiler tags on spoilers, or go to the Bought/Thought thread.

Props.
Very polite of you.

(Smile)
There MUST be a reason why he's Hitting all this stuff on the sexual side of She-hulk.

Oh,... Should we start a thread as to what constitutes a ****?

Jade was an easy answer since my standards are met by simply sleeping around while in a commited relationship.

She Hulk has "yet" to sleep around within a mono relationship.

I wouldn't call sumbody who can bench a tank with one arm a "skank".

Which begs the question? What did SHE get out of sleeping with Tony,.. He's baseline human,... I can't imagine her feeling much.

(Smile)
There MUST be a reason why he's Hitting all this stuff on the sexual side of She-hulk.

Oh,... Should we start a thread as to what constitutes a ****?

Jade was an easy answer since my standards are met by simply sleeping around while in a commited relationship.

She Hulk has "yet" to sleep around within a mono relationship.

I wouldn't call sumbody who can bench a tank with one arm a "skank".

Which begs the question? What did SHE get out of sleeping with Tony,.. He's baseline human,... I can't imagine her feeling much.

He's got the superstrength now, and of course, being a cyborg, a hydraulic penis. And you can only imagine the toys he's invented over the years. You know there's a specialty armor in there somewhere for this task.

And I would totally tell someone like her she's a ****. How many people can claim that sort of courage?

But I like the whole comment about the double standard. Though, in all fairness, she's right. Pretty much me and a few other people have called people like Tony a **** himself, where most kind of just ignore that as part of his character.

Basically her whole sleeping around thing is her running away from who she really is. Doc Sampson has tried to get her to change back, but as long as she refuses to change back to Jennifer, she will continue to....what's the word....overcompensate. The chick is seriously screwed up. You know what they should do? They should totally get She-Hulk a sex addiction intervention. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what Slott's leading up to. An intervention with all her friends and former f**k buddies, coming together to tell her, she has a problem.

Comicboy said:
And honestly, I don't trust his writing like other fans seem to. That's all he is, a writer.(Good) His name alone means nothing to me.

I oughta slug you.

I guess I must be the only one whose noticed this, but I think She-Hulk has sex a lot when she isn't comfortable with the way things are going in her life. It was happening a lot at the beginning of the series, then as she became more unsuccessfully as a lawyer, it tapered off. Now with her "husband" turning into a wolf, and the civil war, including the whole bit with Speedball, can you really blame her wanting a distraction. I would note however that Tony Stark showed up just for the sex.

Edit: Okay Anubis said it better. I had this set to post and forgot to hit the button.

I think it's cool that Slott is giving She-Hulk a personality separate from Jennifer Walters. In resent issues of She-Hulk Dan Slott mentioned that Abomination is the manifestation of Blonskey's insecurities. Hulk is Banner's physical manifestation of Banner's inner rage.

I think he's going to show that She-Hulk is a physical manifestation of some mental aspect of Jennifer Walters. I'm not sure exactly where he's going with this, but so far I'm starting to think that She-Hulk is Jenn's inner-****e.

Tony Stark... REALLY! COME ON!

Yeah, I don't see Jen sleeping with Tony. Shulkie, maybe.

He's got the superstrength now, and of course, being a cyborg, a hydraulic penis. And you can only imagine the toys he's invented over the years. You know there's a specialty armor in there somewhere for this task.

And I would totally tell someone like her she's a ****. How many people can claim that sort of courage?

But I like the whole comment about the double standard. Though, in all fairness, she's right. Pretty much me and a few other people have called people like Tony a **** himself, where most kind of just ignore that as part of his character.

Hmph.
(grin) I didn't notice him cruising around with enough strength to survive shulkie,.. but hey,... I suppose she might have been gentle with him,........

Specialty armor? Thank you,.. I always come to the hype when I want to breathe soda through my nose,...

Tony Stark in his own way is worse than Green Arrow ever was,... of course,.. his is quanity,.. not quality,... Ollie has only two limitations.

Stark actually cares as to your social status.

Boy,... Did I miss something? Is Quartermaine a homosexual?

I think it's cool that Slott is giving She-Hulk a personality separate from Jennifer Walters. In resent issues of She-Hulk Dan Slott mentioned that Abomination is the manifestation of Blonskey's insecurities. Hulk is Banner's physical manifestation of Banner's inner rage.

I think he's going to show that She-Hulk is a physical manifestation of some mental aspect of Jennifer Walters. I'm not sure exactly where he's going with this, but so far I'm starting to think that She-Hulk is Jenn's inner-****e.

Tony Stark... REALLY! COME ON!

That was already touched upon. She's not so much an inner ****e, but just her inhibitions released. Kind of how she feels about herself.

She-Hulk 21... Any chance it'll be a she-clone? *sigh*

That would neatly tie up the time she spent breaking a bed with juggernaut,...

Man what a ride that had to be for her,.. the "unstoppable juggernaut" would just keep going and going and going and going and going and going *Change Position* and going and going going and going going and going going and going *Flip her over* going and going going and going going and going going and going ...................................

U get the idea.:yay:

Pfft, for all his bluster, I bet it lasted all of 30 seconds.

Basically her whole sleeping around thing is her running away from who she really is. Doc Sampson has tried to get her to change back, but as long as she refuses to change back to Jennifer, she will continue to....what's the word....overcompensate. The chick is seriously screwed up. You know what they should do? They should totally get She-Hulk a sex addiction intervention. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what Slott's leading up to. An intervention with all her friends and former f**k buddies, coming together to tell her, she has a problem.

I think its that and its also I believe Slott is playing on the double standard that exists when it comes to sex. Look at who she slept with last issue. Man ****e Tony Stark. Look who she slept with before Clay Quartermaine (He gets around as well but nobody cares about him) look who she tried to hook up with before that, Man ****e Wolverine.

Pfft, for all his bluster, I bet it lasted all of 30 seconds.

Well she did have that goofy look on her face in the afterglow pics,... like sumbody did "something".

That would neatly tie up the time she spent breaking a bed with juggernaut,...

Man what a ride that had to be for her,.. the "unstoppable juggernaut" would just keep going and going and going and going and going and going *Change Position* and going and going going and going going and going going and going *Flip her over* going and going going and going going and going going and going ...................................

U get the idea.:yay:

See, retconning that to a she-clone would suck. She sleeps around, so it's expected. Doing otherwise would kind of be like a Gwen Stacy/Osborne retcon to me.

I bet Tony pulled the ol' "it slipped" excuse for some anal. You know he'd totally do it.

Jen and Tony?... *sigh* Dan better have a reason for her sleeping around like this. Where's that guy at the lawfirm who liked her? I forgot his name. It's been awhile since I cared.

Pug. The name you are looking for is Pug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"