She-Hulk

I really liked issue 15 and this "She-hullk, Agent of SHIELD" thing that's going on. She was smart, sexy, and truth be told, and shockingly, I don't miss the lawfirm at all. She-hulk is one of the few pro reg heroes I still like. And the art was great, but it made me miss the art of the 80's and early 90's for some reason.:huh::up:

Btw, how are the sells for this book going?

And how dare Pip, in the letter pages, call Shulkie a "Command-Ho"??:mad: Not kool.:mad:

Was it really necessary to have her **** Clay? Really?

I was cool with it. Yeah, at first I was like, "Did she just--?? what a ****e!" But then I was like, "you go girl."

Yes, lets further extend the label of SHe-Hulk being a ****e. The whole thing to me seemed unnecessary. Sorry.

Yes, lets further extend the label of SHe-Hulk being a ****e. The whole thing to me seemed unnecessary. Sorry.

Being a ****e would imply that she's getting payed for it. I think the word you are looking for is "****"

i find her attractive i have made some manip

She-Hulk's sex life gets mentioned in issue #17.

"Tony, how do you get away with it?"
"With what?"
"Sleeping around."
"When you do it, everyone calls you a player. When I do it, they call me a skank. Isn't that a double standard?"

Well, there's usually no room at the end of "smug-ass fascist dickface *****ebag" for another noun or adjective.

It's the first time in months my subscription for it came in early.
I was shocked seeing as the one before it was almost terminally late.

I can only speak for myself, but I enjoyed the issue despite Tony's presence and my dislike of Civil War and the new status quo it has created.

Sweet. I actually like the new status quo, even though I didn't like the event itself.

Yes, she does.

Tony Stark/She-Hulk? That's surprising. One would think he likes his women a little less...ummmm....

(fill in your own ending to that sentence)

Huh. Spoiler tags would've been nice there, given that not everyone has had a chance to read their comics yet. And by "not everyone" I mean me.

Yeah she had sex with Iron Man, and they have a conversation about why Tony sleeps around and they call him a player, but when she sleeps around they call her a ****.

So I ask, with all these recent "events" happening, why does Slott want to retcon She Hulk sleeping with Juggernaut?

Huh. Spoiler tags would've been nice there, given that not everyone has had a chance to read their comics yet. And by "not everyone" I mean me.

Given it's something to discuss about She-Hulk and this is a She-Hulk thread, that doesn't seem like something to do. It's also an element of the book that one would hardly think qualfies as a spoiler.

Given it's something to discuss about She-Hulk and this is a She-Hulk thread, that doesn't seem like something to do. It's also an element of the book that one would hardly think qualfies as a spoiler.

Stop being a dick and put spoiler tags next time. Wow, is it that hard to say "Hey my bad" not even ASSHAT would ***** at you for that.:whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

Well, there's usually no room at the end of "smug-ass fascist dickface *****ebag" for another noun or adjective.

ROFLMBAO,....

THAT,...............was my first laugh of the day,... Thank you.:cwink:

It's just common courtesy, if the issue just came out today just put spoilers on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"