Shelfari.

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
Shelfari is a great site for keeping track of books in your library or for finding fans of the same genres, authors and series' you enjoy.

Shelfari introduces readers to a global community of book lovers and encourages them to share their literary inclinations and passions with peers, friends, and total strangers. Shelfari is a gathering place for authors, aspiring authors, publishers, and readers, and has many tools and features to help these groups connect with each other in a fun and engaging way.
Shelfari’s members:

*Build virtual bookshelves to express themselves to their friends and to the world
*Discover books that are popular in their trusted circles of friends
*Influence peers by rating and discussing books online
*Discover and learn from people with similar reading tastes
*Participate in online book groups to further explore literature and share ideas
*Interact with and learn from authors

With our new and great Books and Music forum, this might be something fun for fellow fans of books.

www.shelfari.com

Last edited:
Neat site. But it messes up when I try to post a multiple series of books: I own all 10 volumes of Neil Gaiman's Sandman and I select all 10 volumes as read and owned, but it only puts 3 volumes on my shelf, or when I select I own all 12 volumes of Fables by Bill Willingham, it only puts 8 on my shelf.

Edit: forgot to add my profile: http://www.shelfari.com/o1517842391

Last edited:
I still need to add books...Ill go through my bookcase this week and fix it up

added you Black Lantern

i added a couple of books to my shelf so i thought i'd give this a bump. since the books/music section is a bit more popular these days, maybe some of the new frequenters might enjoy this

I updated mine, if anyone cares lol

I love this site so far, although I've read so many books over the years that I can't remember the majority of them, and it would take days to add them all. I wish I'd had a site like this sooner to start listing them!

Well, I'm an official member of Shelfari :) But as I was updating my page the site went offline and will be back soon :(

Haven't had a chance to really look around it it looks like someplace I'd like. Like Myspace, but for readers.

I love this site so far, although I've read so many books over the years that I can't remember the majority of them, and it would take days to add them all. I wish I'd had a site like this sooner to start listing them!

Fortunately, I didn't read a whole lot until I was older, and I didn't read regularly until just the past few years, so I can remember every book. And to make it easier for the moment, I'm just listing the first book of a series. I'll later add the rest of the book, but as long as I have the first book to represent the series I'm cool :)

And I forgot how many books I want to read right now. I own all of those I listed save A Walk To Remember... which I used to have but sold because I'm wierd on books. All my books HAVE to be hardback, and similar in size. The version of AWTR as hardback, but it was shorter than my versions of The Notebook and The Wedding... and since they're all by Nicholas Sparks it bugged me to all get out! So I sold the one I had and planned on buying the version that's the right size. Unfortunately Half Priced Books sold out of the one I saw, so now I'm just waiting to come accross it again.

Crap, just thought of a few books I forgot...

I have a feeling I'll be saying that for the next couple of days.

lil bit of OCD JewHob? lol

i updated my shelf as well. I need to do some more reading

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"