Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #1: Choosing Sides

so who found the idols...you lucky devils!

I think I'm going to go ahead and get started now. I must also sadly note that Star has asked to be taken out of consideration for drafting due to a vacation she has coming up that will effect her availability.

Part 2 – Draft

Now that the idols have been discovered, it is time to decide who else is going to make teams! In order to determine this, we’re going to have ourselves a draft. The draft is going to work like this:

The first player to find an idol gets first pick in the draft. He can pick anyone he wants from the remaining player pool. Then, the next player to find the remaining idol gets to draft anyone he wants from the remaining pool of players. We’ll then comeback to the first team again. But, this time the player they picked will get to draft anyone they wantt from the remaining player pool, and so on and so forth. For anyone who doesn’t understand from the way this is worded, here is an outline:

Team A
Player A chooses Player C

Team B
Player B chooses Player D

Team A
Player C chooses Player E

Team B
Player D chooses Player F…

That is how the draft will work. Players will PM their picks to me and chaseter. Players have 4 hours to make their pick from the time the draft starts or they are drafted. If no pick is made in 4 hours, the other team may make their next pick. If this happens to that same person a 2nd time, they will be thrown out of the game, and the tribe leader will pick a replacement. That means you will have not made a selection in 8 hours, so no excuses!

They may keep drafting players every 4 hours until either that team on the clock finally makes their pick or the other team is out of picks. I’d prefer swift drafting though, so DON’T LOLLIGAG!!! In the chance that the player(s) who found the idols do not choose, a random substitute will be made. They will also serve as team captain for the first challenge.

The idols were discovered as follows:

DC by Dr. Watson at 2:45 pm

Marvel by Powder-Man at 3:27 pm

Since the DC was found first, Dr. Watson will be on the clock first. You have 4 hours to make your selection.

Good luck to you guys, and now LET THERE BE CHAOS!!!

Last edited:
How many players on each team?

For those curious about idol placement, here are their locations:

DC - Lost- The Final Season, Post #542
Marvel - The Official "Watchmen" Fan Rate & Review Thread, Post #390

With the 1st pick of the SHH! Survivor: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC draft, Dr. Watson has selected...

KALEL114!!!

Welcome to the game Kal :)

Powder-Man is now on the clock...you have 4 hours

Team DC:

Dr. Watson
KALEL114

Team Marvel:

POWdER-Man

You had to sign up in order to have a chance to play :csad:

But you can watch and get a feel for the game for when the next SHH! Survivor game starts :)

I have to rep my team SF! Plus I need to start annoying the other team.

Batman would whoop Wolverine's ass in battle any day :o

I have to rep my team SF! Plus I need to start annoying the other team.

Batman would whoop Wolverine's ass in battle any day :o

You make good points...carry on :up:

With the 2nd pick of the SHH! Survivor: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC draft, Powder-Man has selected...

JEWISHHOBBIT!!!

Welcome to the game JewHob
:)

KALEL114 is now on the clock

Team DC:

Dr. Watson
KALEL114

Team Marvel:

Powder-Man
JewishHobbit

Last edited:
You guys are gonna make me be here all night, aren't you :csad:

so Dr. Watson and Powder-Man will be picking who will be on their team?

No. They only picked 1 player to be on their team. The players they picked will pick the next player on the team.

Dr. Watson picked KALEL114. So the next player on the DC tribe will be picked by KALEL114, and when DC picks again, whomever Kal picks will pick the next player.

Same applies to the Marvel tribe, but JewHob has to wait for Kal to pick before he can pick.

Is this making sense?

two awesome picks made to start off this game :up:

hey SF, can you post a list of remaining players after each pick to make it easier on them?

Indeed. Can't wait to see who is next (not that I'm hinting at anyone to make a pick or anything :cmad:)

hey SF, can you post a list of remaining players after each pick to make it easier on them?

I've been sending them a list of remaining players in PMs. This way if they're elsewhere on the hype when they are on or just log on, they'll see my PM.

2 hour warning Kal!

i like when host's have their stuff together :up:

SF is defintely on the ball....a quality that I can appreciate! Keep up the good work bro! You and CC are high on that list.

Actually, I'm CC isn't a mod yet....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"