Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #14: I Am Iron Man!

This was easily the hardest vote I've had to cast all game. Kane, you are an absolute ace in my book and did amazing for your first game (or for any game, for that matter). I hope to see you back for Hype Survivor 29: Spy vs Spy.

I bow to you. :bow:

Kane, you did so awesome, I gave you Matt Salinger Cap for your GTFO pic...you're welcome :cap:

This was easily the hardest vote I've had to cast all game. Kane, you are an absolute ace in my book and did amazing for your first game (or for any game, for that matter). I hope to see you back for Hype Survivor 29: Spy vs Spy.

I bow to you. :bow:

Kane, you did so awesome, I gave you Matt Salinger Cap for your GTFO pic...you're welcome :cap:

thanks guys.

Can someone update the grid for me? If I get an updated grid, I can start the new challenge now-ish

picture2dx.jpg

KAne's retired pic will need fixed by Chase, but for now it'll do.

Congratz NYS

Thanks Ahura.

As for Kane, you did an outstanding job in your first game. It's seriously something to be proud of. I didn't even make it to merge my first two games. I think you're going to be a great survivor player in the future. :up:

Sorry to see ya gone Kane. You played a good game. This game is zooming by so fast I can't even keep up with the grid. Damn you work.

Use the new thread! :cmad:

I made it just for you guys :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"