Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #1: Choosing Sides

:awesome: thanks StorminNorman

i guess ill have to bring my old marvel love back for this game.

so do we pick who we want to be or what?

Yo!

Just so every one knows, I plan to host the next Survivor but I need a co-host, I am currently taking applications. I'm looking for someone who is fresh to the game, has never hosted before, and can bring new ideas to the table. Very competitive position! Apply now! ;)

*Ah-Hem*

TEDDY!

:cmad:

:awesome: thanks StorminNorman

i guess ill have to bring my old marvel love back for this game.

so do we pick who we want to be or what?

Everything will be revealed with the first challenge :)

Of course I get picked right as I turn in for the night! But hey, our captain made a good choice, so I'm more than happy.

Sorry for holding everyone up :(

It's okay. I'm only judging you :cmad:

Is it a secret when the first challenge will begin?

Your tribe forums still need to be made, so if those get done today or tomorrow, then your first tribe challenge will be on Monday. That is my goal :up:

I put in the request for them already, so they better get done!

Team DC may have been ANNOYING as drafters, but I love the trash talking :up:

I teach middle school and work on the weekends.

Bring it, baby!

Someone is ready for this game to begin!!!

I must say, I love the energy of you Survivor newbs. You will be fun to host :up:

I teach middle school and work on the weekends.

Bring it, baby!

I give tech advice for rubber mold making, casting, and finishing to newbs of all ages on a daily basis. I eat frustration, and poop moderate success.

I will last more than 1 round. I hope.

I give tech advice for rubber mold making, casting, and finishing to newbs of all ages on a daily basis. I eat frustration, and poop moderate success.

I will last more than 1 round. I hope.

Well between the two of us we can field most anything, huh? :D

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Just so you guys know, if you have any question on a challenge and neither myself or chaseter are online to answer your question, send me an IM via AIM. My AIM sn is [email protected], and I will either be on it or have it set to mobile at all times during this game. If you have a question that can't be answered, send me an IM. I may not always be able to instantly reply (I work and have classes), but I will respond to you as soon as I can :)

I love team DC. A few vets with a solid selection of new blood. We're like the 1983-1984 Edmonton Oilers.

I love team DC. A few vets with a solid selection of new blood. We're like the 1983-1984 Edmonton Oilers.

Please. You guys are like the 1990-1993 Buffalo Bills. Good, but just not quite good enough. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"