Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #17: The End?

Where'd Squirrel go? I like being told I screwed people over by people who had no idea what was going on. I'm in an argumentive mood... entise me!

Where's Matt when you need him?

How dare I read other threads for a few minutes. :whatever:

:oldrazz:

Edit: And you did screw me over. The CC thing is just something I heard, which is why it was formed as a question.

I wasn't really watching after I left, I just heard stuff. Aaaaand, I think there were better options to vote people out than me. I said nothing about throwing votes, voting for the other team or not playing. So.... Your point kinda fell apart at the end.

Ah, there you are. Thought you ran away!

And if there was better options, I don't see them. I mean, my options did win me the game without much trouble. You were the only questionable vote. I kept my word to every player. Didn't break a single one. I had control over every vote from just prior to that up until my eviction this game... so I think I did pretty well.

The only other option I had was to vote out Bamf over you, as he and I alligned not too terribly before you and I did, but he was connected to Spoons, who was my main ally. To vote him out would have strained my most trusted ally in the game, which would have led to distrust and all that. And the next round I'd have to choose to vote out another ally again, only that time it would have been more difficult as it would have likely ended up with a 2 vs 2 tie of me and Spoons vs you and CC... which was much riskier.

It makes no strategic sense to have kept you over Bamf... and neither CC or Spoons were options at all... so it's the only move I COULD have done.

Flattery will get you everywhere :heart:

I wasn't mad about that game at all in honesty. I took my shot, it failed and I lost. I still would have done it...no guts no glory :)

you weren't?

i still have your PM's on LSP lol

It wouldn't be Survivor without anger at eviction. My opinion... yell it up all you want, but let it go when the game is done and move on fresh into the next game you play.

Ah, there you are. Thought you ran away!

And if there was better options, I don't see them. I mean, my options did win me the game without much trouble. You were the only questionable vote. I kept my word to every player. Didn't break a single one. I had control over every vote from just prior to that up until my eviction this game... so I think I did pretty well.
Except I wasn't a questionable vote... but whatever.

you weren't?

i still have your PM's on LSP lol

That was a different game, lol. I still have those PMs too :oldrazz:

I'm kind of over that whole thing, though. Only reason I gunned for you previous games I played in was I figured you were gunning for me after that in both HR's and Tuki's. Which, looks like I was right :oldrazz:

Except I wasn't a questionable vote... but whatever.

Yeah... I worded that all wrong. I was thinking something and typed something else.

I meant your were the only eviction where I questioned doing it because we were alligned, but in the end I had to vote out an ally and you were the best choice for me. After that I took care of the allies I had and broke no promises. Even with CC, I refused anything that would have evicted her until one of the final 5 had to go... and even then I hadn't planned it. I waited until the time came and then decided what direction I was going to take our alliance. Nothing planned. I felt bad voting out CC, but I knew I was doing it cleanly so it wasn't as bad as voting you out. My letting you know was kinda my way of giving you a shot and making up for the fact that I was going for it.

I'm kind of over that whole thing, though. Only reason I gunned for you previous games I played in was I figured you were gunning for me after that in both HR's and Tuki's. Which, looks like I was right :oldrazz:

You were both gunning for each other. I made it look bigger than it was though to keep the war going and to keep people on their perspective sides to make predicting moves easier.

That part of the game was a lot of fun... and the challenge of keeping you both safe while picking off each other's allies was an interesting challenge.

Early in that game I considered trying to unite everyone but you two and then force you two to side with me in a 3-way alliance using strategy and all that... just to see if I could... but it was too difficult and it means I would have had to turn on Spoons and Pickles, which I wouldn't do... so I let it go. Still curious if I could have made it happen if I really tried though.

You were both gunning for each other. I made it look bigger than it was though to keep the war going and to keep people on their perspective sides to make predicting moves easier.

That part of the game was a lot of fun... and the challenge of keeping you both safe while picking off each other's allies was an interesting challenge.

Early in that game I considered trying to unite everyone but you two and then force you two to side with me in a 3-way alliance using strategy and all that... just to see if I could... but it was too difficult and it means I would have had to turn on Spoons and Pickles, which I wouldn't do... so I let it go. Still curious if I could have made it happen if I really tried though.

With the war you had us on, I doubt it :o

i wasn't though

Haha, at least you got a notice from Hobbs when he was going to backstab you. The alliances I had didn't even grant me that courtesy. :atp:

Funny thing? I wouldn't have cared had someone just told me I was getting axed. I value a heads up more than silence. :heart:

I feel bad now. I'm sorry. :( We had no contact in the game and I just took for granted that you knew as I assumed you had been part of the Kal/Watson alliance who had just been picked off. Had I known that you had others telling you differently and they caused you to believe you were safe, I probably would've at least told you that you were next. I don't like blindsides except when absolutely necessary as I'm sure Kane and NYS can both attest to as I told both of them when I was voting for them to give them a fighting chance. Sorry Henchy :(

Hey Spoons! When are you going to stop making me sing Final Countdown?!!!

In one corner, we have Matt. In the other, ComicChick. The two of you shall now have judgement passed on you by a jury of your peers.

Y'know, SF...gotta say, a bit disappointed. We're the frickin' finalists for frick sake and this is all we get? Where's the theatrics? :( "The champ vs. the host," "The puppet master vs the queen," (you decide which is which ;)), etc? Build us up damn it! :cmad: :heart:

Y'know, SF...gotta say, a bit disappointed. We're the frickin' finalists for frick sake and this is all we get? Where's the theatrics? :( "The champ vs. the host," "The puppet master vs the queen," (you decide which is which ;)), etc? Build us up damn it! :cmad: :heart:

:cmad:

I'll make it up to you when results get posted :heart:

I feel bad now. I'm sorry. :( We had no contact in the game and I just took for granted that you knew as I assumed you had been part of the Kal/Watson alliance who had just been picked off. Had I known that you had others telling you differently and they caused you to believe you were safe, I probably would've at least told you that you were next. I don't like blindsides except when absolutely necessary as I'm sure Kane and NYS can both attest to as I told both of them when I was voting for them to give them a fighting chance. Sorry Henchy :(

Nupe. I was in a Watson/CC alliance and had one with knows as well. I got ****ed from both angles.

You have nothing to feel sorry about. I wasn't in an alliance with you. Not that I don't think you're a pain in the ass sometimes [ :heart: ], but we all play the game, you know?

No I don't know...please explain.

Henchy actually got voted out because I was sneaky. Does everyone remember when KAL got voted out because of a power-up? Well, Henchy voted for KAL, while I voted for CelticPreadator. knowsbleed actually thought that I voted for KAL and Henchy voted for CelticPreadator. knowsbleed then thought you weren't with him.

You played well for a first game though, Henchy and I do hope you end up playing in future games. You were a good player to host :)

Oh, and STILL WAITING ON JURY QUESTIONS FROM A FEW OF YOU GUYS!!! :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"