Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28 Sign Ups

Alright, to keep this fair...this thing is going to start tomorrow at an unspecified time as to not give anybody an advantage. Good luck. I will send a pm out to everyone who signed up to remind them to watch the community forum tomorrow for instructions on how to score a spot in this game.
Damn it, I won't be on tomorrow. Going out and such. Won't be back till Sunday I think. Ugh
Sorry, no lame little quizzes where everyone copies each other or knows more by being here for 6 years as opposed to 1 year. Everyone has a chance to play. Just be on here tomorrow afternoon-night. I will send the pm out in the morning to remind everyone.

It isn't what you think it is but being here will SECURE you a spot.
I'll see If I can get on....it'll be tight though

Being here at the right time can SECURE you a spot. By not being here, you can still play. I can't get any more specific without giving it away.

Just wait till you see and unbunch all of your panties and thongs.
I hate you! :cmad:
It's not timed so don't worry.
Good

Wait....the theme for this thing is superheroes right? Is this gonna be one of those "Make up a Super Hero/Vllian!" Things? Cause if it is, then :up:

Thank you for spoiling the surprise chase :cmad:

But yes, the game is going to begin tomorrow. I'm going to PM everyone who signed up tomorrow, so everyone will know when it begins regardless of how much you check community.

As for why we're doing it this way, it's because I feel it is fairest method. Simple as that. This is a game where your place must be earned. If you're here tomorrow, awesome. If you're not, don't give up. Stay tuned.

Thank you for spoiling the surprise chase :cmad:

But yes, the game is going to begin tomorrow. I'm going to PM everyone who signed up tomorrow, so everyone will know when it begins regardless of how much you check community.

As for why we're doing it this way, it's because I feel it is fairest method. Simple as that. This is a game where your place must be earned. If you're here tomorrow, awesome. If you're not, don't give up. Stay tuned.
Damn it, I most likely won;t be able to go on the computer tomorrow....and on Saturday I'm skiing and on Sunday there is football...

Go **** a Monkey! :cmad:

Damn it, I most likely won;t be able to go on the computer tomorrow....and on Saturday I'm skiing and on Sunday there is football...

Go **** a Monkey! :cmad:

That's what watching football at the same time as being on the computer is for :up:

I am a major football fan too, and I also have work and a life to get to this weekend like many of you. But, I am still able to manage the challenge.

"Says who?"

Your FACE is unknown :cmad:

That's what watching football at the same time as being on the computer is for :up:

I am a major football fan too, and I also have work and a life to get to this weekend like many of you. But, I am still able to manage the challenge.

I plan to juggle football, my daughter's birthday party, Survivor, and DTL on Sunday :)

Your FACE is unknown :cmad:

Be nice. He's a sensative enigma.

How ya gonna Survive without TEDDY?

Answer: You can't. Sign me up!

TEDDY is joining :wow:

NOW it's a party :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"