Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #8: Stranger Than Fiction!!!

I got an unceremonious outing similar to this in UR/Powder's game :csad:

You guys were good hosts. I'm sorry my team threw Kal and I under the bus, cause I would have loved to keep playing.

So, since there are 10 now, I'm not on the jury right? I think that may be best for myself and the players currently still in the game.

There is still 10, so either CP goes next round or person out next votes for him.

You were fun to host Wats, and I appreciate the compliment :)

Come on over to exile island Doc. I saved you some Glen Breton. :(

KAL!

He's here in spirit :csad:

You guys were good hosts. I'm sorry my team threw Kal and I under the bus, cause I would have loved to keep playing.

So, since there are 10 now, I'm not on the jury right? I think that may be best for myself and the players currently still in the game.
You are not on the jury at this moment no:csad:

Always I want to be with you and make believe with you and live in harmony, harmony, of love.

Spirits. I'm waist deep in a bathtub full of Long Island Iced Tea at the moment.

Are you wearing your Superman underwear?

Always I want to be with you and make believe with you and live in harmony, harmony, of love.

Somone has already been into the spirits today.

Can I join?

Sure. Just bring a pair of these.

Waders.jpg

Sorry Wats, you're just way too dangerous to leave in the game, and I know you're upset that we left CP in, over you and Kal (at least you were when Kal was ousted), but in all fairness, you were part of the alliance that did the same with Badger, were you not?

It'sa me, Mario!

At least I get the Princess according to the movie :up:

Sorry Wats, you're just way too dangerous to leave in the game, and I know you're upset that we left CP in, over you and Kal (at least you were when Kal was ousted), but in all fairness, you were part of the alliance that did the same with Badger, were you not?

Stopy BADGERING the eliminated! :cmad:

Kal, is my avy not bothering you anymore?

MADE YOU LOOK!

You said the T escaping was bothering you in some past thread. I was going to fix it but you mentioned it more than once so it remains to haunt you. Once you see it, you can never unsee it!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually I think JH mentioned it first and I commented on how I wasn't sure what bother me more yours or SF's.

That's okay, I am used to people around me who are a pain in the ass.

Bye Doc... you were a great leader.

For our new DC leader... I nominate CP.

Since neither of our hosts have a sense of humor... that was a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"