Hype Survivor [SHH SURVIVOR]The Corporation Presents FINAL APOCALYPSE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
finalapoc.jpg

"THE CORPORATION presents FINAL APOCALYPSE, an all-out Mod v. Mask showdown! Watch your favourite mods SMACK DOWN with the greatest superheroes of all time. FEATURING

MIRKO V. SUPERMAN - Last Man Standing!!!
MISTER J V. BATMAN - Gotham Street Fight!!!
HUNTER RIDER V. SPIDER-MAN - Ladder Match!!!
IMMORTAL FIRE V. IRON MAN - Iron Man Match!!!
DRAKON V. WOLVERINE - Hell in a Cell!!!
MARX V. CAPTAIN AMERICA - I Quit Match!!!
DBELLA V. WONDER WOMAN - Bra & Panties Match!!!
DEW K MOSI V. BLACK CANARY - Strap Match !!!
THECORPULENT1 V. THOR - Hammer on a Pole Match!!!
LIGHTENINGSTRYKEZ V. THE FLASH - Falls Count Anywhere (and we do mean Anywhere!!!)

All leading up to our heavy weight battle, the ultimate Mod v. Mask showdown

VINCE MCMAHON V. STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!
Special Guest Referee C.LEE!!!

Who will survive FINAL APOCALYPSE? You can find out on PAPERVIEW and on THE HYPE, THIS THURSDAY!"

Last edited:
There will be pretender PPVs, but this is a REAL show. We're going all out for this show, for you the fans!!! WE ARE BRINGING THE WORLD'S GREATEST HEROES TO YOU!!! Don't let these other teams attempt to sell you their "show"

wtf???? why is every other thread, a vs thread?

In honor of SHH Survivormania, we are bringing you this epic event. When all is said and done, it is up to you the fans to vote on which you like most. I hope you vote for our show, cause we have your interests at heart :heart:

Yeah... this is pretty ******ed. It's just another versus thread.. It's got no style or anything.

Style? We have ESTABLISHMENT vs HEROES!!!

You are giving the people crap like JAL vs ETM, WE'RE GIVING THEM Superman! Batman! Wonder Woman AND Bella IN THE SAME RING!!!

Take your haterade somewhere else :o

You have Establishment. You're just the man putting up the same tired ****. People wanna see some real pain and some real action. They wanna see the nWo!

You wanna see the real show? Click the banner:

All your doing is STEALING MR.MCMAHON'S ACT!!!! and hyping up crap like ETM vs JAL...who wants to see that? I sure don't, and you even STOLE THE MATCHUP FROM KNOW'S DEATHMATCH THREAD!!!

You guys are giving an unoriginal show...for the second straight challenge! People want something creative...they want FINAL APOCALYPSE!!!

So... How many Apocolypses(sp)have there been??

Are you sure this is the FINAL one??

All your doing is STEALING MR.MCMAHON'S ACT!!!! and hyping up crap like ETM vs JAL...who wants to see that? I sure don't, and you even STOLE THE MATCHUP FROM KNOW'S DEATHMATCH THREAD!!!

You guys are giving an unoriginal show...for the second straight challenge! People want something creative...they want FINAL APOCALYPSE!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You mean we're kicking your ass for the second straight challenge.

nWo

So... How many Apocolypses(sp)have there been??

Are you sure this is the FINAL one??

I believe this is a valid question. Isn't an Apocalypse the end anyways. That's pretty final to me. How good can this thing be? Even the title is redundant.

NWO is the way to go for zero redundancy.:up:

P.S. Love your sig. SsM.

This is INDEED the FINAL Apocalypse...I wouldn't sell you guys anything less. This is the END ALL of PPVS!!! The most EPIC event in the history of SHH!!!

Please be a part of this great moment...I even invite to enjoy it's glory :)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You mean we're kicking your ass for the second straight challenge.

nWo

You won on a TECHNICALITY!!! Everyone agrees your grid wasn't the best :o

There is no stealing this one from the people...the people want a show, and The Corporation sees that and wants to deliver :)

You know what people who say "you won on a TECHNICALITY" are?

LOSERS.

You know what people who say "you won on a TECHNICALITY" are?

LOSERS.

Your just jealous cause your show has no star power or soul, while ours has icons and love in every match :heart:

Yes, because JAL vs ETM is the biggest draw since Rock vs Austin. :whatever:

that's just the appetizer. you won't believe what's in store for other matches

also, i can't watch an "event" where they can't even hire people to spellcheck the heroes names. Marvel should be suing you

also, i can't watch an "event" where they can't even hire people to spellcheck the heroes names. Marvel should be suing you

At least we can afford an original act...Your JR/The King routine is a SHAMELESS rip off of Mr. McMahon :cmad:

Man, this is awesome.

*fight, fight, fight!*

Not to mention the false advertisement that is their poster. Who is Martian Manhunter fighting? Hawkman? Green Arrow?

Fellow Hypsters: I would ask for my money back or better yet, just avoid this train wreck all together.

Not to mention the false advertisement that is their poster. Who is Martian Manhunter fighting? Hawkman? Green Arrow?

Fellow Hypsters: I would ask for my money back or better yet, just avoid this train wreck all together.

You're a train wreck!!! :cmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back