The Dark Knight Should Batman's Identity Be Revealed In This Movie?

look, people, im sorry for the question, but please dont kill me by bashing me to death

It's just a message board. Do we pay your bills? No, then **** what we think/say. We just ask that you think of a thread your idea can go in before making a new one. Its annoying as **** around here lately.

look, people, im sorry for the question, but please dont kill me by bashing me to death
We aren't the ones bashing, Its all Batman :cwink:
sharkhelicoptor20secondslater.gif
:wow: Look at him go!

Lol, guys sorry, i was just trying to make a new thread that i wanted to find ideas about

It doesn't matter we need something to talk about....

So why does Batman(not Bruce Wayne) say "I've gotta find this man Lucius, that's why I gave IT to you...you're the only man who can use it."

Does he find out when Bruce let's him in on it in Hong Kong while persuing Lao?
Local News reports?(look at the pics we got of Bruce on top of the tower without his cowl).

lol rachel already knows bruce is bats lol

unless she got a new brain with that face lift lol.

Lol, guys sorry, i was just trying to make a new thread that i wanted to find ideas about
Don't worry, you get a hang of the unspoken rules of these boards, as any further attempts to question the norm will result in another Fanboy gang-raping :yay::up: Just remember to agree with everybody else and you'll be just fine...

Don't worry, you get a hang of the unspoken rules of these boards, as any further attempts to question the norm will result in another Fanboy gang-raping :yay::up: Just remember to agree with BubbaGump and you'll be just fine...

Fixed.

Don't repeat the Batman Forever mistake. I still hate that movie.

Stupid thread and most definitely a stupid question...

I'm going crazy!!!

jokerspinning.gif

Warning Batman Forever Spoilers:::

The Riddler knows who Batman is. Because of the machine he built. Bruce used the machine at the Riddlers party. Riddler breaks into the Wayne's mansion. Starts destroying the bat cave. Two-Face was also with him. I still think it was dumb to reveal who he is. Why didn't they blackmail Batman? Why didn't they kill Bruce inside the mansion after knocking him out? Why would you let the villain know Batman is? Stupid writing.. The ending also kills it for me. When the doctor played by Nicole Kidman asks the Riddler who Batman is! Riddler proceeds to tell everyone he is Batman.

if this thread is stupid, just close it already

After i saw the trailer, i got to thinking
after all that happened in the trailer: will his identity be revealed?
could the joker foil it? could racheal foil it? bruce wayne? alfred?

Any Thoughts:huh:

:nono:
Lets not turn this into another Spiderman, where everyone in the city basically knows who Spidey is, yet nobody bothers reporting it.

Spider-Man was nonchalantly unveiled to the public in the second movie, but the public believed in him so much, they kept his identity a secret. That was cute and enduring, but it wouldn't fly in Nolan's Gotham.

But much like Tim Burton's Batman, Rachel finds out about Bruce, and that was annoying because it had already been done with Vickie Vale.

No way, nobody should find out who he really is, it is a secret identity, it must remain secret. :brucebat:

could you imagine the tabloids... BRUCE WAYNE BATMAN?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"