The Dark Knight Should Neon thugs be in this movie?

My idea for a great homage to both Burton and Schumacher would be to have Batman have neon nipples on his suit,also Alfred could be seriously sick and puke black goo out of his mouth for most of the film.

And a Harvey Dent ass-shot is a must!.

this "joke" thread has gone far enough. should get closed soon before it turns into a hate thread.

I am disappointed. I was hoping there'd be more support for neon thugs.

How could we have let this thread die??? This is a Classic!!!

this thread needs to be dead, and someone needs to put you down for bringing it back - that's the honest truth - i hope for your sake Citadel, you aren't the one who has been resurrecting threads all day.

nope- this is my first resurrection of the day and when i saw this title- i burst out laughing and had to see what kind of feedback would come of its resurgence. Since news is slow today i thought it might spark some humorous conversations. I totally forgot how serious this MB is... now excuse me as i get put down. :woot:

this thread still is funny to me... why oh why was there ever neon thugs....

this thread still is funny to me... why oh why was there ever neon thugs....

Here's why...

117-415.jpg

What if the Joker is actually neon instead of white?

In Begins, Nolan homaged B'89 with the "I'm Batman" line, my question is, should he homage the latter films by bringing in a few Neon thugs to fight Batman at night? You know it would look bad ass.

000120ke7.jpg
Nah, dosent look like somthing that would be in nolans batman films

Yes it does, clearly you don't understand Nolan's take on Batman.

well I was just yanking your chain. YOu know me conebone, I'm a good guy... I guess.. I'm just parodying those asses who put those posts..

well I was just yanking your chain. YOu know me conebone, I'm a good guy... I guess.. I'm just parodying those asses who put those posts..
Oh lol, cuz I was gonna say thats not something clown would say

well think about it if he does neon thugs. then in the third film he might give batsy nipples

NEVAH let the neon thugs die.

why is this thread still around???

1st reply should have said NO and then closed.

why is this thread still around???

1st reply should have said NO and then closed.

Actually, the first reply should have been a resounding HECK YES!!! Then maybe it could have closed.

Though Nolan would be doing the fans a disservice by NOT including some neon thugs.

Actually, the first reply should have been a resounding HECK YES!!! Then maybe it could have closed.

Though Nolan would be doing the fans a disservice by NOT including some neon thugs.
The third reply did...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"