The Dark Knight Should Neon thugs be in this movie?

Mr. Socko

Avenger
Reaction score
In Begins, Nolan homaged B'89 with the "I'm Batman" line, my question is, should he homage the latter films by bringing in a few Neon thugs to fight Batman at night? You know it would look bad ass.

000120ke7.jpg

The only homage I'd like to see from the previous franchise is "Wait 'til they get a load of me..." from B89.

I was kinda hoping that guy with the Samurai sword from the first Batman would reprise his role.

hell yeah, they gave me a batgasm.

I really dont have any interest in seeing Batman fight Neon Thugs in TDK.

Doesn't count.

I think I may make a petition. If Nolan doesn't do it, I'll strangle him and steal his vest.

Doesn't count.

I think I may make a petition. If Nolan doesn't do it, I'll strangle him and steal his vest.

David O. Russell did something like that to Nolan once. Maybe you should contact him.

Yes, but only if they also have Wayne build massive homoerotic statues throughout Gotham.

They were fine in Forever. Stupid in B&R where Batman and Robin were riding on them, that was just dumb.

So back to the neon thugs...

Agreed; driving on them was stupid.

In Begins, Nolan homaged B'89 with the "I'm Batman" line, my question is, should he homage the latter films by bringing in a few Neon thugs to fight Batman at night? You know it would look bad ass.

000120ke7.jpg

Absolutely. I think this could only help the credibility of this film. :up:

I wish The Joker wore neon clown makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"