Should Other Villain(s) Be Introduced In The Movie? Even A Cameo Spot?

rodhulk

Superhero
Reaction score
Should other villain(s) be introduced in the THE INCREDIBLE HULK MOVIE? Maybe the Leader can be introduced.

What about a cameo for other villains Hulk has faced such as a brief fight with the Rhino?

Yes, I know Abomination is in it (hence why I said 'other' in the title of this thread) and I had also read that the Leader was going to be introduced but is that for sure (regarding the Leader)? And is the Leader going to be introduced just as a human figure (as with villains in the Spiderman movies) or is he going to be introduced as the green man?

Well Samson is in it as well. My suspicions are that with the Leader being in the Film and most likely the villain for TIH movie #2, two characters that will later become his Rock and Redeemer will appear.

I'd love to see Hulk eventually battle the UFoes and the Wendigo on screen.

Samuel Sterns is going to be in this movie as normal human form but then [BLACKOUT]there is an accident in his lab which leads to him becoming the Leader in a sequel.[/BLACKOUT]

Samuel Sterns is going to be in this movie as normal human form but then [BLACKOUT]there is an accident in his lab which leads to him becoming the Leader in a sequel.[/BLACKOUT]

Where did you hear that?

Keep it simple....see Spiderman 3 for an example of how things can go wrong when they don't.

Where did you hear that?

I know it for a fact.

Sterns is going to be a background character in this film or how LL likes to put it "the Wizard of Oz in our story". It is towards the end where we see him properly otherwise it is just emails (Mr Blue & Mr Green) and conversations where we come accross the name of Sterns.

Sterns plays about with Banner's gamma DNA making these gamma creatures and Banner is furious about it. He wants the Hulk dead not to have more gamma creatures (these could play a part in a sequel; Leader's mutant gamma army?). When Blonsky confronts Sterns for Banner's gamma blood, Blonsky attacks Sterns which makes us think he is dead but then as the Abomination, Sterns' lab is destroyed causing a big explosion and we see a shot of Sterns with his eyes wide open with a kinda of a smile I think with Banner's gamma blood (which I think has been altered with Sterns' experiments) dripping on his face. It is just a sign showing you that Sterns isn't dead and for the fans they know the Leader is coming.

Where have you heard all this?

Where have you heard all this?

I answered almost every question about the Incredible Hulk screenplay way back when on this board area. After doing so, I went in seclusion, mainly because I received so much trouble from the ordeal.

Suffice to say, I'm never attempting that any time soon.

And I believe the thread is still intact somewhere here.

Interesting. I remember that thread, I stayed out of it, so as not to unintentionally learn too much.

Interesting. I remember that thread, I stayed out of it, so as not to unintentionally learn too much.

I still receive a PM from time to time asking me to explain why "X" or "Y" happens.

I'm saddened.

I've heard Stern is in the movie for a possible set up for his turn as the Leader in the sequel.

I know it for a fact.

Sterns is going to be a background character in this film or how LL likes to put it "the Wizard of Oz in our story". It is towards the end where we see him properly otherwise it is just emails (Mr Blue & Mr Green) and conversations where we come accross the name of Sterns.

Sterns plays about with Banner's gamma DNA making these gamma creatures and Banner is furious about it. He wants the Hulk dead not to have more gamma creatures (these could play a part in a sequel; Leader's mutant gamma army?). When Blonsky confronts Sterns for Banner's gamma blood, Blonsky attacks Sterns which makes us think he is dead but then as the Abomination, Sterns' lab is destroyed causing a big explosion and we see a shot of Sterns with his eyes wide open with a kinda of a smile I think with Banner's gamma blood (which I think has been altered with Sterns' experiments) dripping on his face. It is just a sign showing you that Sterns isn't dead and for the fans they know the Leader is coming.

Fascinating, Blonsky could turn out to be a greater character than I thought. He actually appears to be a dynamic character. I just hope he still looks like Blonsky before he turns into the Abomination.

Fascinating, Blonsky could turn out to be a greater character than I thought. He actually appears to be a dynamic character. I just hope he still looks like Blonsky before he turns into the Abomination.

Hopefully. Norton was rewriting every day on the set.

That drew a large mist on what the film will eventually become.

I like that, we've got an idea of what to suspect, but most people will be surprised by something or other.

I should hope the Hulk series won't go the route of Spiderman 3 (although i liked the movie for the most part) and the Schumaker Batman movies and cram too many villains in a 2+ hour movie. One supervillain is better than 3 or 4. IMHO.

the Leader will probably be like Two-Face in TDK. a set-up for the sequel.

no, Joker is the villain there.
Two-Face may be introduced, but I don't think he will have major part in it.

id like to see it, like in batman begins at the end introducing a new villain without showing him

Sterns is clearly important throughout the whole script.

BIG TIME SPOILERS.
First off, he's Mr.Blue, the guy who Banner was corresponding with from the beginning of the script, and the guy who Banner took the risk of sending a sample of his blood too.
Come halfway in the script, page 49, we are introduced to him, Betty and Banner are talking about him, he's an Anarchist, albeit a brilliant one.
Later on we see he's been doing quite a big of experimentation with the blood, we'll get to see some hulked out lab creatures... Not green, but grey... I think this plays into the fact that they can't get it just right.
Sterns is very excited about this, he has Nobel prizes on the mind.
Forget what happens after, but eventually the super soldier Blonsky gets a hold of him, demands to be injected with whatever Hulk concoction Sterns has made, something happens, I forget, next thing you know he's dead, and blood from the station where Blonsky transformed is dripping into his mouth... Something like that...
Infected blood? I think so.
Seriously, don't read that unless you wanna have key things spoilt for you... That being said, who the hell is playing Sterns, considering we see a lot of him I hope its a decent actor!

Sarg92, you should have more of your info in spoiler tags...

Ok so Tim Blake Nelson is the Leader... Good actor far as I remember...
Look at this exclusive first look I have of him as the Leader!
leadercu2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"