• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels Should Sony Persue Rights to the Kingpin?

I would like to see Kingpin in a future Spider-Man film.

Kingpin represents the theme that they are some battles you can't win and everyone knows Raimi loves for the Peter to learn lessons with each journey.

I'm in the middle here. I mean it wouldn't be bad to see Him in a Spidey Film. But I do think we should see actual Villians with Super powers. I mean If they are going to use the Sinister Six in Spidey6 then I think they should introduce the Villians befor Spidey6. That way we could have the Villians be introduced befor they team up to tackle Spidey indivually like in the first Issue with the Sinister Six. That is one of the reasons I don't think Kingpin is VERY nessicary for a Spidey Film.
I was thinking, why don't they allow him to get his own superpowers towards the final resolve of the movie. We know that normal Kingpin would not be a challenge to Spiderman. But once all else fell for Kingpin maybe he takes some sort of formula that he was after (perhaps the stuff he gave to Black Cat) imagine the confrontational scene between Spiderman and a suped up Kingpin. It would be off the hook. Of course Kingpin would not have been the only villain in this movie as Spiderman would have had his hands full with another superpowered villain during the movie. I also think Black Cat would make a perfect role in this movie if they ever introduce her.

I was thinking, why don't they allow him to get his own superpowers towards the final resolve of the movie. We know that normal Kingpin would not be a challenge to Spiderman. But once all else fell for Kingpin maybe he takes some sort of formula that he was after (perhaps the stuff he gave to Black Cat) imagine the confrontational scene between Spiderman and a suped up Kingpin. It would be off the hook. Of course Kingpin would not have been the only villain in this movie as Spiderman would have had his hands full with another superpowered villain during the movie. I also think Black Cat would make a perfect role in this movie if they ever introduce her.
Well I think it would be better if they stayed true to the Comics with the Kingpin instead of giving Him superpowers. I just think it would seem a little odd for Kingpin to get Superpowers when He's just a Mob boss. I mean in the Comics He beat up Spidey with His on strength. But like I said, I woulds rather have Villians not only with Superpowers but actual classic Spidey Villians like the Lizard, Kraven, Electro, etc.

Well I think it would be better if they stayed true to the Comics with the Kingpin instead of giving Him superpowers. I just think it would seem a little odd for Kingpin to get Superpowers when He's just a Mob boss. I mean in the Comics He beat up Spidey with His on strength. But like I said, I woulds rather have Villians not only with Superpowers but actual classic Spidey Villians like the Lizard, Kraven, Electro, etc.
He would for the most part be true Kingpin from the comics. He would still be a powerful business man and underworld player with much influence. And for th majority of the movie Spidey would be fighting and having to deal with the other superpowered villain or villains who ever they may be. But towards the end Spidey has helped to crumble Kingpin's empire and he has defeated the other villain. Kingpin broken defeated and humiliated resorts to taking the weapon he was after or trying to sell on the black market. And now S[piderman has to deal with him at the very end the climax of the movie with Black Cat's help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"