BvS Shoutouts, References, and Easter Eggs in the DCEU

Question

The White Wolf
Reaction score
I apologize in advance if there is already a thread for this, and we only have one released movie in the DCEU, but we've had a ton of promotional or leaked material that are all chock full of references to characters and elements of DC Comics. This would be the thread to collect all of the explicit and possible references us hardcore fans have noticed.

The WIRED article on Lex Luthor had references to Blue Beetle, Green Arrow, Metamorpho, and possibly even Ares. The prequel comics for Man of Steel and BvS have revealed the existence of Supergirl, Thanagar, and Firefly.

With the release of the Time Out Shortlist to Gotham and Metropolis, we have evidence of even more characters and concepts that exist in the DCEU. My own copy arrived a few days ago and there were more than a dozen characters mentioned with probably a lot more that I missed. I picked up on Scarecrow, the Penguin, Black Mask, Two-Face, Zatanna, Vixen, Booster Gold, Toyman, Wildcat, and Livewire. There were possible references to Solomon Grundy and the Court of Owls and I even found a mention of Crazy Quilt. Crazy Quilt for gods sake.

I know I probably missed a lot, so anyone who has read the guide and who is as obsessed please chime in on both explicit and possible references, just to see how much the DCEU is gonna explode come the release of Dawn of Justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"