Iron Man 2 The "Easter Eggs/References" Thread (Spoilers to minimum)

i didn't notice the cube. saw the cap comic where he punches hitler and the photo of space i think it might be asgard's galaxy.

1045c7t.jpg

One in Europe looks like its UK, I cant really tell. Maybe Union Jack
the two near UK are for Cap
Lol, UK. That's Norway.

There isnt one in the UK, thats farther west into scandanavia
It might be, might not be, are there any superhumans from Scandanavia in Marvel?
Well, Norse Gods are affiliated with Norway/Scandinavia...

I don't know if anybody posted this yet, but on the wooden crates that Stark brings into house his when he's synthesizing his new element you see the words Project Pegasus. Thats kind of a cool easter egg

with the blue ray being out now has anyone found anything new. was the rumours of the thor and cap footage true

Got the blu-ray, so far no Cap nor Thor footage, tho I've been told to watch the making of and at the end there is something, so going to do that after watching the film.

Got the blu-ray, so far no Cap nor Thor footage, tho I've been told to watch the making of and at the end there is something, so going to do that after watching the film.

The Thor footage is at the end of Making of Iron Man, It's just the behind the scenes look at Agent C. finding Thor hammer .

Last edited:
Its funny that now the stuff Tony finds in his dad's box make a bit more sense.

Howard held onto one of Caps propaganda comics.

Its funny that now the stuff Tony finds in his dad's box make a bit more sense.

Howard held onto one of Caps propaganda comics.

Yeah you're right. Also, do the diagrams in his notebook suggest that he got the idea of the arc reactor from the cosmic cube or something along those lines?

Nothing special

exqironman2720pmkvsnaps.jpg

Seems more like a bunch of mathematical jargon rather than anything to do with the cosmic cube. This can be deciphered if you strain your eyes a bit, but I'm sure it all amounts to nothing.

I don't know if anybody posted this yet, but on the wooden crates that Stark brings into house his when he's synthesizing his new element you see the words Project Pegasus. Thats kind of a cool easter egg

yup I noticed that as well

I watched this movie again last night on FX and something jumped out at me that I hadn't noticed previously. Maybe it's nothing. Not sure.

In the scene where Pepper is sick following Tony in the workshop trying to pin him down for answers to his questions, he walks by holograms of suits. The suits are not featured in the movie but are in the workshop. It seems those are the designs for some of the suits he stars obsessively building after TA that they speak about during IM3.

Again, maybe it's nothing but last night was the first I noticed the holograms at all. (I'm looking for a screen grab)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"