Siege

The NA had morals. That was their entire deal. o.o

and I never said they didnt have any

I dont want them to be the official team. I like them as the ones that dont quite play by the rules and who arent held back by morals and holding a certain image for the public and government. The team just works. You can have Mighty as the classic style team complete with Jarvis, official Avengers regristration, mansion, etc.. New needs its own distinctive thing which it already has. No need to connect them. They can be affiliated and allied on occasion, but they shouldnt be 2 teams of the same entity. They need to operate independent from the other

:dry:

Dude, you sorta just said, they have morals, but don't use them. You can't have morals, but not use them. =/

The kableeping Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Masters of Evil, Frightful Four, and the entire armies of Dormammu then qualify for the role of perfect Avengers. =/

Oh yeah, and the Nazis. =/

Dude, you sorta just said, they have morals, but don't use them. You can't have morals, but not use them. =/

The kableeping Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Masters of Evil, Frightful Four, and the entire armies of Dormammu then qualify for the role of perfect Avengers. =/

Oh yeah, and the Nazis. =/
sorta just, but not quite. You misinterepted my words and I tried to explain my origianl post which has been completely taken out of context at this point.

Then if you ask me (and this is something I've been saying based purely on how that book is written), the New Avengers shouldn't be an Avengers team at all. They certainly don't feel like the Avengers. Maybe they should change their name.

Heh. Pretty much. Since half of them were used in Bendis' Secret War, they shoulda been the ones with the name Secret Warriors. :meanie:

sorta just, but not quite. You misinterepted my words and I tried to explain my origianl post which has been completely taken out of context at this point.

I didn't take em out of context. I said it explained the Dark Avengers perfectly, you said it was New Avengers, I said it was still Dark Avengers, you said Dark Avengers came out after New Avengers, to which I said NA was all about morals, which you said you didn't say they didn't have them, but said before you liked a team which didn't like morals. o.o

I think I'm slightly confused. x.x

At -any- rate. You can't say you like a team which doesn't present any morals, then say they still have them, when they don't. :p I r seez it. And I r not like. :cmad:

But I still like you. :awesome:

Heh. Pretty much. Since half of them were used in Bendis' Secret War, they shoulda been the ones with the name Secret Warriors. :meanie:

I actually -like- that idea. :awesome::awesome::dry::awesome:

But then Bendis couldn't have been all pretentious and call them the Avengers. :cmad:

Or had Ultron, who still hated all human life, choose to select the form of a human. Or had Doctor Strange follow Luke Cages orders. Or had Iron Man want a ninja on the team, because it's a ninja. Or have forty words of dialogue per pane.

My blood pressure just went up. :cmad:

Wow, you got a lot of self control. I might've actually gone for the jugular. =/

"Say it! Say it!"

"say.." koff koff, "what?"

Hands him a paper, which reads:

"You're choking me?"
"Yeah."
"Seriously?"
"Naturally."
"No joke?"
"No need. Is this going anywhere?"
"I just wanted to confirm you were actually choking me."
"This example text is the exact reason why I have to kill you, to save our children's futures."

That's what I just said. :cmad:

I dunno. I ain't into the hip hop, yo.

:csad:

:cmad: You're useless to me! But you live another day, simply because you provide unique entertainment, which keeps the urges of blood at bay.

Sorta back on topic. I sorta hope they boot Bendis from NA, and let Slott take that one over, too.

Wait wait, don't turn your heads away and roll your eyes, gimme a chance to explain. :csad:

Bendis wrote one Avengers book, and he sucked at it. Then he wrote TWO Avengers books, but rather than changing the actual level of suck, not only did the original book remain at the same level of suck, the NEW one sucked at exactly the same level. So my thoughts are this: Slott came on to MA, and it turned from suck to making me not feel guilt by reading it, and if he takes over the other book, if the variables remain constant like they did with Bendis, NA should follow suit.

So in your hypothetical situation does Gage hop on NA with Slott? Cuz he wouldn't be able to handle MA, NA, and Spidey without help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"