Superman Returns Singer mentioned that this would vaguely tie in with Smallville, how so???

I like watching all the young ladies on that show, especially durance. Ultimately the best thing about smallville is the luthors, but even without them those women would keep me entertained.

at least you have no hate in your blood

And I am looking foward to seeing Lex and Lana interact, Hopefully it helps her character out, and it's good for lil' Kristin Kreuk who's new to the acting world to do more intense drama scenes (this and that movie Partition she's doing are good if she wants to do this acting thing)

But I stray off topic...

How about and not mentioned before............

clark finds the :supes: shield, for the first time ?

Super_Ludacris said:
Basically he knew Clark's secret first in season 2 and all these feds started putting the pressure on him and threatened him and hurt him and his family so dude had to bail out of town

Real black man situation :(

That is so damn weak. I can't believe that.

He was gonna leave so they had to put something at the last sec, sad too he was cool

I figured they wouldn't give him that great of a treatment if he bowed out like that. Still he should have died or something.

i cant believe no one else has noticed this but me....or atleast no one has mentioned it yet....anyways...from what i can tell, another one of the "tie ins" from Smallville to Superman Returns is in the set design of the Daily Planet interior...hasnt anyone else who watches Smallville noticed how similare the set design for the Daily Planet interior is extremely similar to what we have seen of the set on Superman Returns? It is very obvious.

Super_Ludacris said:
Dude got tired of lack of screentime, so Sam Jones said **** this and quietly didnt re-sign when his contract was up

Complaining about Smallville is a beast within it self, I always liked it for being the simple multi-genre feel good show it was, but the fans are rabid (and even the ones who hate it just online ones really). But I laugh at people who say it cheapens the mythos or takes liberties when argubaly its one of the better interpretation of Superman in live-action (what would you rather have Lois and Clark?).
Maybe they could improve characters but the hate is unwarranted but to each is own.

But that's just me.....

Hell no. But its not like DC puts out live action Superman series regularly.

Superman TAS however and Supes in the DCAU are argueably the best interpretation (truest to the source material) of Superman on televison...despite it not being live action. Well written stuff.

Super_Ludacris said:
at least you have no hate in your blood

And I am looking foward to seeing Lex and Lana interact, Hopefully it helps her character out, and it's good for lil' Kristin Kreuk who's new to the acting world to do more intense drama scenes (this and that movie Partition she's doing are good if she wants to do this acting thing)

But I stray off topic...

Someone told me shes going to develop a drug addiction to Kryptonite or something....

Im glad Lana Lang is going places

Drug addiction to Kryptonite. Wow....

Crisis Superman said:
You wana get banned for attempting these lame attacks?

mad.jpg

Mods aint gonna ban us for this, look at the Smallville threads people laugh at you, no one is getting hurt

lol please, you saw the threads everyone cracks at our routine. Only your the one who's all uptight about it.

Crisis Superman said:
You wana get banned for attempting these lame attacks?

Last I checked you can't ban anybody? It wasn't an attack, a joke maybe.

Just move on Luda. You know the deal.

You got it, be the bigger man.

Showtime029 said:
Last I checked you can't ban anybody? It wasn't an attack, a joke maybe.

His 'jokes' are often just attempts on personal attacks. Didnt care before but if its spilling into every forum I post in, its getting annoying. So that's that.

SlickSyck said:
i cant believe no one else has noticed this but me....or atleast no one has mentioned it yet....anyways...from what i can tell, another one of the "tie ins" from Smallville to Superman Returns is in the set design of the Daily Planet interior...hasnt anyone else who watches Smallville noticed how similare the set design for the Daily Planet interior is extremely similar to what we have seen of the set on Superman Returns? It is very obvious.

I thought that too.

SlickSyck said:

I'll watch today's episode of Smallville "Lockdown" and I'll get back to you on that one. I never really noticed that before. Keen eye dude:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"