Sequels Singer Toying With Possible Sequel Villains Already?

Kane said:
I'd rather have Brainiac in the next film. Metallo isnt necessary.

Brainiac already has a deep connection with Lex (thanks to Lex being responisble for his creation). We dont need Lex behind multiple villians.

The Lex/Brainiac connection is interesting to explore; it reminds me of JLU's "The Return" and Professor Ivo's robot.

Ok, but there should be action sequences. Brainiac cant be next supervillian for fights, I expect from him only one epic final battle in the space.

I doubt SInger will use recsues for action, SR already has them all. That is why Metallo is necessary for 1-2 action sequences.

Cinemaman said:
Ok, but there should be action sequences. Brainiac cant be next supervillian for fights, I expect from him only one epic final battle in the space.

Yes he can. I could see 2 major fight sequences with Brainiac in the film.

Brainiac also has all of Kal-El's abilities and powers....along with access to Earth's weapons and defenses.

It could be insane. He could be throwing Earth's nuclear missiles like toys at Superman and all this crazy sh^t.

Kane said:
Yes he can. I could see 2 major fight sequences with Brainiac in the film.

Brainiac also has all of Kal-El's abilities and powers....along with access to Earth's weapons and defenses.

It could be insane. He could be throwing Earth's nuclear missiles like toys at Superman and all this crazy sh^t.

But Brainiac cant be next Doc Ock or another superhero.

And how you imagine 2 fights with Brainiac, explain me this.

Cinemaman said:
But Brainiac cant be next Doc Ock or another superhero.

And how you imagine 2 fights with Brainiac, explain me this.

Braniac could be tied with Metallo. The New Krypton is loaded with alien technology and Kryptonite. Braniac can create metallo (since metallo is way beyond human technology and Singer tries to keep things realistic) and since he is created from the NK technology he would have kryptonite embedded within him.

hoopy3 said:
Braniac could be tied with Metallo. The New Krypton is loaded with alien technology and Kryptonite. Braniac can create metallo (since metallo is way beyond human technology and Singer tries to keep things realistic) and since he is created from the NK technology he would have kryptonite embedded within him.
Good idea. They could have Corben be one of Luthor's lackeys who stumbles upon Brainiac and presto! The only thing I'd be wondering is if Metallo would be a pawn of Brainiac or if Corben would actually be in control. Either way, having them both be in the film would be pretty cool. Another option I feel would be cool would be if Brainiac used the Eradicator to fight Superman one on one.

hoopy3 said:

Hey I have another version.

What if Brainiac explained Luthor, what he should make with alien technology to have power, but then Brainiac uses him to connect with Kal-El in sequel. It would be very intersting.

But I dont like Brainiac creating Metallo, they are different characters.

Now I will agree with Kane, Metallo isn't necessary.

Cinemaman said:
Hey I have another version.

What if Brainiac explained Luthor, what he should make with alien technology to have power, but then Brainiac uses him to connect with Kal-El in sequel. It would be very intersting.

But I dont like Brainiac creating Metallo, they are different characters.

Now I will agree with Kane, Metallo isn't necessary.

I agree..metallo isn't necessary..i was just saying that of metallo was to be used this is a possible way.

my advice to supes is to stop throwing **** into space. it seems that whenever he does, something manages to come back and kick the crap outta him. i dont see braniac being an interesting villain i mean weve seen him in both stas and smallville. i mean of course it would be much more spectacular on screen, but basically its still the same thing. i mean the list goes on for good villians that could be used, why are we sticking to the same 4 or 5. but for all i know ...in the sequel new krypton could be floating through space and incidentally float into a lil planet we like to call apokolips, darkseid is like "what the *****!", thus opening a boom tube, sending the heavy hitters like kalibak, g godfrey, and granny goodness and her followers. i know i know its all too much, but you have to admit it sounds alot more appetizing then cardboard braniac.

hoopy3 said:
I agree..metallo isn't necessary..i was just saying that of metallo was to be used this is a possible way.

Really, Brainiac can be the main character behind scene even in SR.

Then we will know that Lex was wrong and Brainiac uses him to connect with Superman in sequel. Brainiac makes new world's problems to try Superman.

So I think in one of dialogues between Lex and Supes in sequel, we will hear some words of Brainiac from Luthor.

Lex will become Brainiac's body. But Brainiac will create its own body (Brainiac from STAS) to meet Superman.

What will be with Luthor at the end? I think he will get kryptonian cancer.

And there will be final battle between Superman and Brainiac in space. It will be not only physical, but also psychological trial for Superman.

But there is another 2 questions:

1) If we get Brainiac in action only at the end, what will be reasons of another action sequences???

2) And if Brainiac is in sequel, who will become another new supervillian in 3rd film???

let me ask you this
do you think they can pull that off without it looking incredibly ridiculous?

h0metwnhero said:
let me ask you this
do you think they can pull that off without it looking incredibly ridiculous?

Sorry, I dont think there is something stupid. Or you just dont want Brainiac for sequel?

im not saying it would be stupid
i indeed think it would be a very good storyline
if they can pull it off right
if they can make it look and feel right
i mean i have alot of faith in singer
but sometimes somethings are just too much

Personally, I would like to see them go for broke, have Zod in the next film, and at the end we see him beaten at Supermans hands, find out that "General" Zod betrayed Krytpon and it's armies by giving secrets to Darkside, who is now coming to Earth.

In the thrird film, Supes fights Darkside.

i personally think Parker Posey would have made a better ursla then Kitty, id like to see zod again but more ruthless and willing to take on superman and other villain besides lex for power and world domination

i would cry because if it's Zod. it tells me that the Superman movieverse is only limited to Luthor and Zod...

no its re telling a story... im sure we'll see brainiac and zod in the next movie but im sure we wont see darkseid, parasite, and metallo

it has nothing to do with reteling a story. zod was already a villain. it would make singer look like he has no imagination.

a new villain is a must for the sequel.

zod is not an option.

BrollySupersj said:
Brainiac, Mettal, Dark Seid, Doomsday....I can't really think of any other SUPER POWERED villains for Superman, the last one I can think of is Conduit.

I would love to see Superman face Dark Seid.

Since Singer loves the 1st film so much, he could use that film to bring Dark Seid into a sequel.

Einstein said that space was just a frabic, by Superman spinning the earth backwards he tore the fabic of space & time, thus enabling Dark Seid to monitor earth from his demension the past X amount of years................(It is forbidden for you to intefere with human history)

Singer could defenitely go in that direction. Bring in Dark Seid!!!!!!

Parasite is a villian I'd like to see, at some point. But Brainiac would be a great choice aswell... Probably even better, considering Brainiac is a larger scale villian than Parasite.

Octoberist said:
i would cry because if it's Zod. it tells me that the Superman movieverse is only limited to Luthor and Zod...

Agreed. I am tired with Zod.

Cinemaman, you were asking about the 2 fights:

Obviously an initial one midway in the film where Brainiac kicks Superman's ass..

And the final epic battle where Supes defeats him.

The thing is, since they both have Kryptonian abilities (superspeed, strength, flight etc....) they could have some insane (in flight) battles at lightspeed even...

Theres potential for some cool sh^t.

Kane said:
Cinemaman, you were asking about the 2 fights:

Obviously an initial one midway in the film where Brainiac kicks Superman's ass..

And the final epic battle where Supes defeats him.

The thing is, since they both have Kryptonian abilities (superspeed, strength, flight etc....) they could have some insane (in flight) battles at lightspeed even...

Theres potential for some cool sh^t.

But what will be the reason of first fight???

Cinemaman said:
But what will be the reason of first fight???

When Superman realizes that Brainiac was deceiving him the whole time, like in the STAS episode 'Stolen Memories' (Brainiacs debut).

Superman should realize Brainiac's dangerous intentions midway through the film so it build up the suspense of him as a villian till the end.....the final confrontation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"