The Expendables 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seagal and Jackie Chan were close to being involved , but maybe they are being saved for the fourth.
If you've seen Seagal lately, you might be glad about that. The guy needs to get back into fighting shape. Jackie Chan would be nice but he also said some controversial things earlier in the year which might have detracted from his showing up.

If you've seen Seagal lately, you might be glad about that. The guy needs to get back into fighting shape. Jackie Chan would be nice but he also said some controversial things earlier in the year which might have detracted from his showing up.
I didn't hear about Jackie saying anything, what did he say?

Shock Ya has this:

The-Expendables-3-Teaster-Trailer-Shows-All-Star-Cast.jpg

I didn't hear about Jackie saying anything, what did he say?
I'll have to look up the exact words later but it came down to praising mainland China and communism while calling the US the "most corrupt country in the world". Glancing at his wiki profile, it happened last year and in earlier years but it came up somehow this year.

The Snipes, Schwarzenegger, Gibson, Ford, and Banderas posters all look fantastic. Stallone seems to look more and more like a badass the older that he gets. Maybe it's the grizzled world-weary look that makes it appear that way? I know nothing about the MMA woman, so I'm looking forward to seeing what she can do in this movie (I liked the female character from the last movie). As for Seagal, if the man has eaten just a few too many five course meals, he doesn't look particularly badass these days. Jim Belushi looks tougher than him these days.

Hopefully Lutz does a good enough job in this film to make me change my mind about him.

-Snipes has a beard
-Banderas has a ponytail
-Arnie is back in shape with huge arms

jUvC4D8.gif

Thats such an awesome pic, I hope Arnie and Sly continue to do more projects together.

Hopefully Lutz does a good enough job in this film to make me change my mind about him.

Least the guy is trying to break away from the whole Twilight franchise, Hercules and now this. I don't know if he will be the next action hero guy, but /shrug
Rhonda Rousey is a badass chick, but not sure how her acting is going to be, this being one of her first movies(F&F 7 is other). I don't know if she going to be the next Gina Carano or not.

Couture just seems so out of place for me in these movies. Everyone else at least has something about them, while Couture always seems to fade into the background.

I'll be honest and say I've never really cared who the supporting actors or characters are in these films as long as I get the heavy hitters, Couture just seems like guy there just to fill up the background.

It's a shame Nan Yu isn't in this one. She didn't have much to do, but she was awesome in EX2.

Bring in Nic Cage for the next one, and Chris Hemsworth as Billy the Kid's older brother, out for justice.

I can't believe Willis would sign up for A Good Day to Die Hard but not this. Would have loved to have seen him and Ford together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"