Sequels Singer Toying With Possible Sequel Villains Already?

Kane said:
When Superman realizes that Brainiac was deceiving him the whole time, like in the STAS episode 'Stolen Memories' (Brainiacs debut).

Superman should realize Brainiac's dangerous intentions midway through the film so it build up the suspense of him as a villian till the end.....the final confrontation.

I doubt Singer will use Brainiac in action 2 times.

Ok, just imagine, what if we get Brainiac in action only at the end, what will be reasons of another action sequences???

The first movie hasnt even been released and you guys are already planning the fights for the sequel...talk about getting ahead of yourselves. No wonder some people are going to be let down by the movie, I dont think anything could live up to fanboy fantasies.

i wanna see ZOD and Brainiac and i wanna see a show down only this time luther gets and creates Kryptonite bullits and fires upon Supes and zod and brainiac fighting and missing superman and hitting zod with a few rounds

Cinemaman said:
Sabretooh was action villian-mutant.

And considering Brainiac is the only villian, he will cover the action territory along with the main villian (Magneto territory).

I want to see Brainiac as someone Superman trusts at first, since Brainy is a kryptonian repository of knowledge (Hes Krypton). He could be in a Ras A Gual-like role at first, training Kal-El and teaching him....but having his own alterier motives and eventually betraying him.

^^

I don't want to see him teach him... more tease him with information about Krypton.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
^^

I don't want to see him teach him... more tease him with information about Krypton.

that would be cool.... maybe saying stuff like Jor-el was a traitor and was hurting kryptonains and stuff thus questioning his fathers teachings

Or give him the wrong information (which is what I implied with 'teach')

To try and manipulate Kal-El into joining him, and yes teasing him....offering Krypton and all its knowledge (and maybe the chance to somehow save Krypton or bring it back.....even though its all a deception).

Lightning54SC said:
that would be cool.... maybe saying stuff like Jor-el was a traitor and was hurting kryptonains and stuff thus questioning his fathers teachings

Blah, thats been done. Wouldnt work in this timeline since Jor-El isnt a bastard here.

Kane said:
Or give him the wrong information (which is what I implied with 'teach')

To try and manipulate Kal-El into joining him, and yes teasing him....offering Krypton and all its knowledge (and maybe the chance to somehow save Krypton or bring it back.....even though its all a deception).

Interesting idea.

I think ive seen that in the animated adventures.

Actually, heres the ultimate tease, Brainiac can use a spacial anomaly to travel back through time and offers Kal-El the chance to see Krypton and live among them (before the planet was destroyed)....

and likely give him the chance to alter time and save the planet....but Brainiac has his own alterior motives for doing so.

Think "World of Krypton" that was a comic series in the 80s where Superman went back in time to live among the Kryptonians before the planet was destroyed.

Its pretty epic.

I'm so tired of people with small minds saying they aren't that great, there are alot of Superman villians who would be great...Doomsday, Bizarro, Brainiac, and Parasite.

Kane said:
Think "World of Krypton" that was a comic series in the 80s where Superman went back in time to live among the Kryptonians before the planet was destroyed.

Its pretty epic.

Did Superman Babysit himself doing Lara his Mother a favor :confused:

TrailerMusic said:
Did Superman Babysit himself doing Lara his Mother a favor :confused:

I think he was too busy tapping some Kryptonian chick, but he was present at his parent's wedding...which was strange to him.

I have these comics all in my collection but I never bothered reading them completely :p

I think it would make an interesting story.. or metello.

john corben would be excellent.

:up:

Kane said:
I think he was too busy tapping some Kryptonian chick, but he was present at his parent's wedding...which was strange to him.

I have these comics all in my collection but I never bothered reading them completely :p

What I dont get is why would Superman LET The Planet blow up. I would think he would do what it takes to help them. If he was there for THAT LONG :o & wouldnt it be strange to you if you were at your dead parents Wedding

there is only one villian I want to see.

'and now...finally...knell before (well you know the rest) :D

I'd love to see a sort of Bizarro/Cadmus storyline in the second film. I think having Bizarro as a villain opens the doors for some really cool action, as well as some interesting drama if they have Bizarro in the vein of STAS where he has a compelling story involving an identity crisis.

Another great storyline I remember is that one with the suicide squad that some guy put together to replace Superman or something. But Superman found out about some ulterior motive of the team and took them on and using his powers, he displayed immense strength and at the same time incredible restraint by incapacitating them without killing them. Didn't he take one out by lobotomizing him and removing his powers with his heat vision, x-ray vision, and telescopic vision?

Those two would be really cool. Either way I'm sure whatever Singer gives us will be more than exceptional.

Kane said:
And considering Brainiac is the only villian, he will cover the action territory along with the main villian (Magneto territory).

I want to see Brainiac as someone Superman trusts at first, since Brainy is a kryptonian repository of knowledge (Hes Krypton). He could be in a Ras A Gual-like role at first, training Kal-El and teaching him....but having his own alterier motives and eventually betraying him.

How does that work when Kal-El has the FOS to do the exact same thing?

Morgoth said:
I'm so tired of people with small minds saying they aren't that great, there are alot of Superman villians who would be great...Doomsday, Bizarro, Brainiac, and Parasite.

Everyone one of those villians save Brainiac are nothing more then a bunch of things that hit people. Not all that enertaining. They are more secondary villians, then arch enemies.

The problem with some of the responses in this thread is that they want a film that is all about the villian. Darksied would need his own film to set up any kind of battle between him and Supes.

Brainiac could be the next villian, and at the very least he will show up in the third film, if there is one. Him creating a huge Metallo to attack the City would work very well. Same with some kind of Bizarro creation, with the big Battle between Clark and Brainiac the planet coming at the end. However I have a good feeling that Zod will be in the next film. Singer's latest comments on Superman II not being in continuity has me believing we will see a new Zod.

TrailerMusic said:
What I dont get is why would Superman LET The Planet blow up. I would think he would do what it takes to help them. If he was there for THAT LONG :o & wouldnt it be strange to you if you were at your dead parents Wedding

Im not sure if he was living amongst them at different time periods or there the whole time.... but ya, in the film....Brainiac would obviously just give him a taste (a day) to live among them once more...thats the ultimate teasing (what Robo wanted) and it would get Clark at his weakest (emotionally).

And yes, Superman WOULD still let the planet blow up in the end (it says something about Superman's character)....despite doing what he would have wanted for his own selfish desires (to live with his family and others like him)....he knew that tampering and altering time for his benefit would have dangerous consequences (as Jorel warned him in STM).......

He did it once to save Lois........this time he knows better, and painfullly must let them die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"