The Expendables 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did A Good Day for the money. He didn't do this because they refused to pay him the money he demanded.

Yeah but if you do the math, he probably would have gotten paid moreto a a few days worth in EX3 versus a 2-month shoot for Die Hard.

Die Hard is his baby. he could do it for free and wouldnt have a problem with it.

Trust me...Willis does not love Die Hard enough that he'd do the sequels for free.

Hopefully this one balances the tone from the first 2 better than just trying to be super serious or super one linery the entire film.

Hopefully this one balances the tone from the first 2 better than just trying to be super serious or super one linery the entire film.

From what I hear it's less jokey/self referential than the second, but definitely plenty of one liners.

So basically he felt it'd be a step backwards...guess he's really not into the whole nostalgia factor of the concept.

That four hour cut might be one hell of an extended edition DVD & Blu-Ray

1_zps4fbbd165.jpg

2_zps22012624.jpg

3_zps8a6c0bcb.jpg

4_zps7496b089.jpg

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2014/02/mel-gibson-and-sylvester-stallone-in.html

You can tell it's a new take on the franchise. The overall look looks different from the other two.

The only.thing that looks difference is Sly. This movie is going to be really terrible, but I will see Mel Gibson in anything

A lotta blue screen in those BTS photos...

It's actually surprising this franchise has gotten to 3 films really? I feel that neither of the 1st two films ever did as successfully as they were sort of expected to with all the names involved?

Gotta thank that foreign/Chinese market though.

Expendables 1 was a bad movie alltogether, it had a really poor story.

Expandables 2 was riddled with cameos, but Van Damme was a great antagonist and the action sequences better. Slightly better plot too.

The first film had a weak story , but I loved the action. Also agree the second was better. This could keep going even if Stallone wasn't involved. I figured his character would be killed and he would start directing these again.

I really hope having Mel Gibson in this doesn't hurt the box office turnout.

It might be a good idea to have Stallone punch his character and call him sugar **** at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"