Superman Returns Singer was certainly being literal when he said we'd get...

\S/JcDc\S/

Superhero
Reaction score
I remember Singer mentioning that there is Clark Kent the reporter, Clark on the farm, and Superman. It seems he made a HUGE effort so that each particular characterization stands out on it's own merit. I'm very impressed that his Superman, Clark the reporter, and even Clark on the farm all have their visual difference to match their personality facets.

Clark on farm
brandon_news.jpg

Clark the reporter
BTS_090.jpg

Superman
supermanscan%7E0.jpg

Thumbs up to the crew for actually making him look different for each character.

\S/JcDc\S/ said:
I remember Singer mentioning that there is Clark Kent the reporter, Clark on the farm, and Superman. It seems he made a HUGE effort so that each particular characterization stands out on it's own merit. I'm very impressed that his Superman, Clark the reporter, and even Clark on the farm all have their visual difference to match their personality facets.

Clark on farm
brandon_news.jpg

Clark the reporter

Superman

Whoa...is that a new pic? I never saw it before. Nice pic of routh tho

Make-up and costume design did great on making each personality different

Great demonstration of the layering, and obvious attention to detail, Jc :up:

clark on the farm is more like the clark in smallville

I find it quite humbleing.

that after all this time..people are finally seeing routh as the right guy for the job,

Well done guys.

yep. don't forget the voice too. He's got that superman sound.

Nice collage. Routh does seem to embody all three characters (at least in the pics).:up:

Well, this film already improved on one aspect from the `78 film.

I have had faith in Routh from the beginning, more so than the storyline at the beginning, and I am sure he will nail it.

\S/JcDc\S/ said:

Clark on farm
brandon_news.jpg

Clark the reporter

Superman
supermanscan%7E0.jpg
no offense but i think you didnt choose the right clark kent(reporter) pic.
i think this is the right one
normal_sr-41lrg.jpg

it is amazing how he looks so different when he is the farm boy and the reporter.
normal_SD-2540_BlueTights.jpg

i think singer was going into big details. i expect the best of this.

dark_b said:
no offense but i think you didnt choose the right clark kent(reporter) pic.
i think this is the right one
normal_sr-41lrg.jpg

it is amazing how he looks so different when he is the farm boy and the reporter.
normal_SD-2540_BlueTights.jpg

i think singer was going into big details. i expect the best of this.

No offense to be taken as that Clark pic was not available (had not yet surfaced online) when I made this thread. That's why I did a search for another Clark pic on BR.com :o

\S/JcDc\S/ said:
No offense to be taken as that Clark pic was not available (had not yet surfaced online) when I made this thread. That's why I did a search for another Clark pic on BR.com :o
my mistake. i didnt notice that this thread was opened before the realese. :)
no offense but there are more pics of clark kent :up::)

ontopic. fact is that they made 3 different peopel out of routh. i think the big guy(reeve) can be proud.

I'm just not sold on Routh. Why didn't they just use Welling.

True indeed

And I like the way he looks like a different person when he's Superman as oppose to Clark

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"