World Siulver Surfer VS SUPERMAN

OH okay, you saying WITH prep time he could beat the Surfer?

I'm SORRY... but SUPERMAN.
Silver SURFER is moron who got knocked out........... by a brick.

Superman can quickly knock him out.... then take his time beating the crap outta him.

Originally posted by Docker
OH okay, you saying WITH prep time he could beat the Surfer?

Yes. With a sneak attack, I'd give Superman 1 win out of 10. 2 if he's lucky.

Originally posted by Bapman
I'm SORRY... but SUPERMAN.
Silver SURFER is moron who got knocked out........... by a brick.

Superman can quickly knock him out.... then take his time beating the crap outta him.

And Pre-Crisis Superman was once knocked out by a giant monkey.

Want to elaborate a little bit on your blatantly wrong statement?

He can't X. I think it is just a bias statement. When people say someone can win with no debate, just hit and run, most of the time it is a bias statement.

Ok...... seriously speaking.
SILVER SURFER... DID get knocked out with a brick.
True or False ???
TRUE.
What I said might have been in a humoruos way... but it is true.
If Superman PUNCHES the surfer even remotely hard... he'd get knocked out.
n SUPERMAN usually goes for the chin or cheek.

Then.... SURFER doesn't know abt KRYPTONITE... SURFER doesn't KNOW he's solar powered.
n Surfer may MOVE fast... but he himself is not tht fast.

I m saying this from a logical point of view.
I don't know if SURFER can detect tht SUPEs is solar n thn draw out his energy... or if its even POSIIBLE to draw out SUPE's energy just like tht.

I'm not saying SUPES would murder SURFER either.
It could go anyways.
SURFERs powers are too wide... he could keep on shooting SUPERMAN n automatically discover somerthing like a K-Beam n take out SUPES... or he could boost SUPEs n put him on overdrive.

It's just too random... then SUPEs could just comes at max speed n keep on moving around SURFEr... SURFER won't be to trail him properly. BUT let's say SUPEs doesn't hit on the face n only on the stomach n shoulder n all.... tht's not gonna do much.

Sooo again..... their both too damn powerful n have too varied of a range to easily say who'd win.

Ok...... seriously speaking.
SILVER SURFER... DID get knocked out with a brick.
True or False ???
TRUE.
What I said might have been in a humoruos way... but it is true.
If Superman PUNCHES the surfer even remotely hard... he'd get knocked out.
n SUPERMAN usually goes for the chin or cheek.

Then.... SURFER doesn't know abt KRYPTONITE... SURFER doesn't KNOW he's solar powered.
n Surfer may MOVE fast... but he himself is not tht fast.

I m saying this from a logical point of view.
I don't know if SURFER can detect tht SUPEs is solar n thn draw out his energy... or if its even POSIIBLE to draw out SUPE's energy just like tht.

I'm not saying SUPES would murder SURFER either.
It could go anyways.
SURFERs powers are too wide... he could keep on shooting SUPERMAN n automatically discover somerthing like a K-Beam n take out SUPES... or he could boost SUPEs n put him on overdrive.

It's just too random... then SUPEs could just comes at max speed n keep on moving around SURFEr... SURFER won't be to trail him properly. BUT let's say SUPEs doesn't hit on the face n only on the stomach n shoulder n all.... tht's not gonna do much.

Sooo again..... their both too damn powerful n have too varied of a range to easily say who'd win.

You're still not acknowledging what I said earlier. Superman's been knocked out by a giant monkey before, none the less Pre-Crisis Superman. Comic's are inconsistent. The Hulk was once beaten by a normal ol' boa constrictor. Does that mean that one can logically beat him? No, it means that things are sometimes done in comics to further the story and what not. The Silver Surfer has taken hits from some of the most powerful beings in The universe. The Champion of The Universe, Thanos, Galactus, The Hulk, and so on. Trust me, he could easily take a beating from Superman. And just to clarify, the SS would easily detect Superman's solor energy, the SS is the wielder and pretty much total master over the power cosmic. It would be next to impossible for him to not notice it.

The Silver Surfer detected the gamma in the Hulk before draining him. Also, he absorbed a star in Infinity Crusade.

'Nuff said.

OK... then SUPERMAN would definitely lose.
The other question I wanna ask is...

Can SUPERMAN's energy be DRAINED outta him ???

OK... then SUPERMAN would definitely lose.
The other question I wanna ask is...

Can SUPERMAN's energy be DRAINED outta him ???

If could with someone as talented as manipulating the power cosmic as the SS.

Well... tht's just a THEORY like PROFESSOR X would be able to MIND Control SUPERMAN.... which BTW isn't TRUE.
SUPERMAN has a highlevel mental protection
n UPTIL I haven't really ever SEEN or READ about his powers being drained OUT OF him.
Sooo... was wondering... can it ACTUALLY be done ???

First off, Professor X could control Superman. His "mental protection" isn't that strong, maybe human strength. He has been controlled numerous times. Silver Surfer has drained gamma out of the Hulk which I'm sure draining solar power from Superman would be a piece of cake. He has done it for Galactus lots of times.

Superman's mind is harder to control then a normal humans. Sometimes people like Poison Ivy have been able to control him, and on others he's been shown to have amazing will-power and resistance and all that. In general though he's pretty hard to control. Kryptonian brain design and all that makes it harder, among other things.

Ok... that explains that.
BUT non of you have YET answered my question.

You're saying... SURFER can DRAIn SUPERMAN's energy 'cause he drained HULK's

BUT has anyone ever MANAGED TO DRAIn SUPERMAN's energy ???

'Cause if NO... thn sorry... it doesn't really matter if SURFER can draw HULk's energy or not.

n 2ndly... SUPERMAN can be mindcontrolled by an extremely powerful TELEPATH IF Superman doesn't know about it well.
It's written in the SUPERMAN guidebook tht he himself is lightly telepathic... so if he KNOWS someone's trying to MIND CONTROL... n resists... its gonna be 20 times more difficult to MIND CONTROL him.
You're gonna need someone with MARTIAN MANHUNTER's calibre to control him... no PROF X.

Well I have seen Superman under a red sun for like 5 minutes and his power is completely gone. It drained pretty quickly. So I think that Surfer could drain it in a heartbeat if that is the case. Plus you have to realize, the Surfer deals with cosmic rays on a daily basis. You think he couldn't sense it in a person and giving them strength? That is like Oprah walking into a bakery, smellin pizza and not knowin what it is.

Mr. X, not saying that Superman has a weak mind, however, I do think Professer X could control him if push came to shove. He may have a stronger mind but if some of the "weaker" villians in DC could control him, then the most powerful telepath in Marvel should be able to.

I agree. Xavier definitely could get what needed to be done if he had to.

And I'm not sure if anyone has ever drained Supermans solor energy. I'm not a huge fan or anything. But, using common sense, it would seemingly be pretty easy for someone along the lines of the SS. He has control over all types of power, he could draw out a normal persons life force if he wanted to.

Want to elaborate a little bit?

Hmmm.... so rather than drawing SUPERMAN's solar energy... can't the SURFER just draw out his life energy ???
I mean.... won't that be easier ???
Anyway... the weaker characters in DC who mindcontrolled SUPERMAN were with potions n chemicals... not with TELEPATHY.
n EVen Martian Manhunter has a probs telepathically connecting with SUPERMAN...
so no when push comes to SHOVE Prof. X might not be to CONTROL SUperman.
He might be able to read his thoughts n maybe project halluciantions into his head... but that's it.

The Surfer doesen't usually aim to kill.

Well if you guys really want to get into SS vs Supes, Silver Surfer was basically canceled because they had made him too powerful. There was no one in the Marvel U. left for him to beat or be outclassed by.

Supes is (and I can't believe I'm going to say this) a much more believable character because he can still be beaten.

Now they brought back the Sufer some months agao ( a book I refuse to read) so I don't know if they've limited his powers or not but by going with the last incarnation of the Sufer and the current incarnation of Supes, well, Sufer bounces him through a few galaxies like a beach ball.
Nuff said.

The Silver Surfer too powerful? Errr, not really. Especially considering almost everything SS related ever written as been great, and his powers have been handled just as well. Not to mention he's routinly going up against some people as The Hulk, Thor, Elder's of The Universe, Thanos, Mephisto, and so on. He also has his own vulnerabilities, and they've always been shown extremly well. Karnak, an Inhuman, once knocked the SS out cold. He's one of Marvel's best characters, don't knock him.

Originally posted by TheBatman1979
Well if you guys really want to get into SS vs Supes, Silver Surfer was basically canceled because they had made him too powerful. There was no one in the Marvel U. left for him to beat or be outclassed by.

Supes is (and I can't believe I'm going to say this) a much more believable character because he can still be beaten.

Now they brought back the Sufer some months agao ( a book I refuse to read) so I don't know if they've limited his powers or not but by going with the last incarnation of the Sufer and the current incarnation of Supes, well, Sufer bounces him through a few galaxies like a beach ball.
Nuff said.
*cough*cough* DC biased* Cough*cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"