Sly Cooper 4 anyone?

tenor.gif

Almost seemed like they're intending to replace Sonic Boom with this.

I think there were only two seasons of Sonic Boom that were greenlit, and considering how Cartoon Network is treating it (surprised?), I doubt it'll go farther than that.

I assume the title of this thread was intended to be Sly Cooper 5? We do have four games currently.

I binge played all four games on PS NOW and I'm in love with the series. I'm really sad that we haven't gotten a new title and I don't think Sucker Punch is planning a release anytime soon.

I assume the title of this thread was intended to be Sly Cooper 5? We do have four games currently.

I binge played all four games on PS NOW and I'm in love with the series. I'm really sad that we haven't gotten a new title and I don't think Sucker Punch is planning a release anytime soon.
You bumped up a thread created in 2010. There were not 4 games then

Sucker Punch hasnt made a Sly game since 2005. The last game was developed by a different studio

Yeah, Sucker Punch still has tributes to Sly in their newer games, but they're done with the franchise.

Only thing to look forward to is a new animated show coming out next year.

Ah I see, Sanzaru Games made the latest Sly Cooper game, Thieves in Time.

Man, I binge played all four of them and I think this is one of the best game franchises. Maybe if the new series is a hit, it'll push one of these companies to move forward with a new game.

Sanzaru is making the Spyro: Reignited Trilogy I believe?

Ah I see, Sanzaru Games made the latest Sly Cooper game, Thieves in Time.

Man, I binge played all four of them and I think this is one of the best game franchises. Maybe if the new series is a hit, it'll push one of these companies to move forward with a new game.

Sanzaru is making the Spyro: Reignited Trilogy I believe?
Toys for Bob is. Sanzaru may be providing some assistance but they arent the lead developer

Well the nice thing about the Sly Cooper games is that I feel they have some good replay value. I always grouped this series with titles like Ratchet & Clank and Jak & Daxter, and this might be my favorite out of the three. I feel like there's another similar series that fits in here as well.

Well the nice thing about the Sly Cooper games is that I feel they have some good replay value. I always grouped this series with titles like Ratchet & Clank and Jak & Daxter, and this might be my favorite out of the three. I feel like there's another similar series that fits in here as well.
I always group them too. :D

Do you mean Crash? The above 3 sets of characters were in a Move game on the PS3 together way back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"