No Way Home SM: No Way Home - The Rotten Tomatoes Thread

I think that TASM is a better movie, more focused, the story flow better, it's more smooth, but... I still like TASM2 way more, it's messy but I love it, what I can say? xD

Anyway, I don't see TASM2 as something as bad as people used to say, it's not worse than most MCU movies that are really average and it certainly doesn't deserve so low score on RT, I'd rather watch TASM2 than previous Holland movies.

Story, music, action I think are all better in 2 than 1 and also suit in 2 is better than 1.

Update: Top 5 MCU movies on RT plus their Average Rating:

1. Black Panther - 96% / AR: 8.3/10
2. Avengers: EG - 94% / AR: 8.2/10
3. Iron Man - 94% / AR: 7.7/10
4. Thor Ragnarok - 93% / AR: 7.6/10
5. SM: Homecoming - 92% / AR: 7.7/10

SM: No Way Home - 94% / AR: 7.8/10 (171 reviews)

On Metacritic:

1. Black Panther - 88%
2. Iron Man - 79%
3. Avengers: EG - 78%
4. GOTG - 76%
5. CA: Civil War - 75%
6. Thor Ragnarok - 74%
7. SM: Homecoming - 73%
8. Doctor Strange - 72%
9. Shang-Chi - 71%
10. SM: No Way Home - 71% (44 reviews)

Last edited:
I think that TASM is a better movie, more focused, the story flow better, it's more smooth, but... I still like TASM2 way more, it's messy but I love it, what I can say? xD

Anyway, I don't see TASM2 as something as bad as people used to say, it's not worse than most MCU movies that are really average and it certainly doesn't deserve so low score on RT, I'd rather watch TASM2 than previous Holland movies.

TASM is definitely the better film - with a better story, characters and even the visuals (can't beat these POV first-person shots).

That being said, TASM2 is more enjoyable for me. Yes, it's a mess, but i think it's funnier, better paced and there is something about these brighter colors that gets me every time.

Nice to see you back Joe! Excited to hear your thoughts!
Tomorrow 6:30pm, I can't wait. Trying to stay as spoiler free as possible. YouTube is a landmine with all the cam footage scenes of the final act.

Tomorrow 6:30pm, I can't wait. Trying to stay as spoiler free as possible. YouTube is a landmine with all the cam footage scenes of the final act.
Somebody leaked the final act on YouTube?
BASTARDS!
Guys, we better watch out, somebody might try leaking the ENTIRE FILM on Youtube.
In these trying times, it is important, Very Important to Stay Safe.
But, this weekend while you are doing that, STAY SPOILER SAFE!

Somebody leaked the final act on YouTube?
BASTARDS!
Guys, we better watch out, somebody might try leaking the ENTIRE FILM on Youtube.
In these trying times, it is important, Very Important to Stay Safe.
But, this weekend while you are doing that, STAY SPOILER SAFE!
The title of the video was spoiler heavy as well, I stopped reading it after the first few words. The algorithm put it up because of all the reviews I've been watching. Hope those get taken down quickly.

I heard a whole section of reddit was taken down because it was loaded with bootleg clips from the movie.

At 95% after 204 reviews. This thing definitely isn't dropping below 90% and likely won't even drop below 92%.

Top 5 MCU movies on RT plus their Average Rating:

1. Black Panther —— 96% // AR - 8.3/10
2. Avengers: EG ——— 94% // AR - 8.2/10
3. Iron Man ————— 94% // AR - 7.7/10
4. Spider-Man: NWH - 94% // AR - 7.9/10 * (249 reviews)
5. Thor Ragnarok —— 93% // AR - 7.6/10

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"