Justice League The Justice League Rotten Tomatoes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now the embargo is lifting just before release? Uh oh...

No. The embargo is the same. All RT is doing is waiting to really the full Tomato Meter and do a FB live thing to get the most views and clicks. It's a propaganda ploy on their end to reel in viewers.

You know what would be funny? If this got rotten reviews but insanely high audience score and made over billion. I'd rather have that than mediocre score, actually.

Hit'em in their 'relevancy'

You know what would be funny? If this got rotten reviews but insanely high audience score and made over billion. I'd rather have that than mediocre score, actually.

It may very well do that, or thisclose to it.

Yeah **** 'em. And hopefully it will reveal the discrepancy between these snobs and actual people and RT will come crashing down.

JL is going to play as a crowd pleaser. Audience's are going to love it and WOM is going to definitely be much stronger than MoS-SSquad and probably more akin to WW. The harsh reviews are inevitable. There are problems with the movie but overall, it all depends on where the critics gut lies.

Their other DCEU predictions :
Suicide Squad - 75%
BvS - 55%
Wonder Woman - 80%
Man of Steel - 89%

FANTASTIC record indeed...

That's laughable. 30% seems low as there are a ton of critics saying they did enjoy the movie. I'm still thinking this movie finishes 2nd in the DCeU.

Spot on, JOE. That's the HEAVY difference in comparison to BvS or Squad...hell, even MoS. The consensus is that the movie was well liked. It just comes down to what they feel in their gut and how they rate it. They seem to be torn between the entertaining aspect and the technical aspect. If you walk out of the theater liking a movie, then you'd recommenced it. BvS was not recommended. It seems JL will at the VERY least be a movie people will tell others to go see. I don't see how you can splat that.

Spot on, JOE. That's the HEAVY difference in comparison to BvS or Squad...hell, even MoS. The consensus is that the movie was well liked. It just comes down to what they feel in their gut and how they rate it. They seem to be torn between the entertaining aspect and the technical aspect. If you walk out of the theater liking a movie, then you'd recommenced it. BvS was not recommended. It seems JL will at the VERY least be a movie people will tell others to go see. I don't see how you can splat that.
I feel that wom will be great for JL. It seems to be the film we wanted despite it's flaws.

I don't get WTeff RT is doing with this, it's bizzare, unless this is something WB signed off on? IDK just seems weird, what if they reveal a bad score?

Yeah, does it lift tonight? Mention in hours!

I don't get WTeff RT is doing with this, it's bizzare, unless this is something WB signed off on? IDK just seems weird, what if they reveal a bad score?

They’re 100% going to reveal a mediocre score and everyone will tune in because it’s a massive event movie.

Isn't the embargo lifted midnight on the west coast and like, 2am east?

Anyone else sick of hearing/reading the word "embargo" at this point?

If the "event "reveal a bad score, it will look really weird and akward " And the score is.... 14 prct! 4,8!!! "ahahaha

Did RT do this for any previous movies or are they starting with JL?

1 rst time to my knowledge :woot:

If the "event "reveal a bad score, it will look really weird and akward " And the score is.... 14 prct! 4,8!!! "ahahaha

It's not really a reveal in that sense. They don't have the reviews stockpiled. It just opens the floodgates for reviews to pour in. Maybe that's why they pushed it to Wednesday at midnight? They want all the reviews to come in at once opposed to being spaced out over the week?

For the reveal score it will be like[YT]y8Kyi0WNg40[/YT]:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back