Smallville Smallville

DIRECTOR

Superhero
Reaction score
Smallville_S10_BLU_f.jpg

This is possibly the DVD art of the Season 10 dvd/bluray set. I don't like it, it's bland, Welling is not in costume............... AND THEY ARE USING BRANDON ROUTH AS THE SHADOW???

Last edited:
I am pretty sure that's not the final artwork. That has been up on Amazon's UK site since the Finale aired back in May.

And there was already a dvd thread didn't need to make another one. Plus ya it probably not the real cover.

No, there is a thread about the complete box set, i'm just talking about the S10 DVD set, not the complete set, thank you

Now, according the DVDActive, this could be the final artwork for the DVD.

Anybody know if there are bloopers or did they stop that like in season 4?

This is possibly the DVD art of the Season 10 dvd/bluray set. I don't like it, it's bland, Welling is not in costume............... AND THEY ARE USING BRANDON ROUTH AS THE SHADOW???

After the finale did you really think they would put him in the suit for the dvd cover? The only way that's going to happen is if you print out a fan made photo and tape it on the box.

I was hoping it would be him with the shirt rip. It would be a nice bookend with the Season 1 cover.

its probably still isnt the official cover, if it was i am sure we would have seen it from more official channels and all that.

I was hoping it would be him with the shirt rip. It would be a nice bookend with the Season 1 cover.

I honestly don't think they took any photos of Tom in any part of the suit so the only way I could see that happening is if they used a screen capture.

The cover will be of Chloe...holding two guns.

Count me in as someone who's wondering what's going on with the S10 boxset. I know they won't (and better not) go with the one used for the complete set. I know it's unlikely, but I hope for something like a shirt or the costume, but chances are we'll get some cheap photo-shopped pic.

I was completely sure that that was definitely a fan-made/placeholder pic ... until I went to K-Site and saw them say that its the official pic. I usuually never complain about simply things like this, but that really sucks. It doesn't even look the slightest bit consistent with the other season covers.

Can't say I'm not disappointed. I like that poster, but terrible choice for cover art.

well that sucks i did hope it wasnt the final look urrggh.

I'm sure that's just a temp image...

maybe it could change with the release date still a few months away. i would really hope it does change to something more like season 8 cover or something like season 9's but with the new blur suit or something.

I still don't get it. That particular image with Clark in a suit and the Superman shadow behind him, has been out for months. If that image has been out for months, why would they just now release it? Just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I'm telling you, this same image was shown right after the finale aired, on the UK Amazon website. This was on Supermanhomepage.com....."Warner Home Video has released artwork and details on the up-coming "Smallville" Season 10 DVD and Blu-ray release and Complete Series DVD set due out November 29, 2011." That tells me that it's official, but it still doesn't make sense and needless to say, I am highly disappointed if this is truly the final cover artwork.

Last edited:
Personally I would have liked something like season 8 cover with lois and clark but maybe do a lois/clark/ollie cover, or a drawing cover like season nine but with red blur suit. Or as I saw on another board what if they took finale shirt rip scene and did a motionn/halographic cover.

Maybe if we complain enough, they'll change it like they did with the Arkham City cover art. :awesome:

Why would people complain about the first cover art?

Why would people complain about the first cover art?
Because they needed something new to complain about. :hehe:

But seriously, I think it was because of the black and white coloring and the lack of Catwoman. I like it, but I think there were a few better possibilities that they've could've went with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"