Smallville Smallville

I will say kudos to the Smallville crew for bringing back Aaron for that small cameo in the finale. It was a nice surprise even if it didn't make a lick of sense (are we really supposed to believe that the little brother grows up to look exactly like Henry?).

I'm more surprised that Aaron even decided to comeback in the first place. I know Witwer was very upset about his character's death, and I can only imagine that Ashmore was as well, considering he was supposed to be playing a major character in the Superman mythos.

I will say kudos to the Smallville crew for bringing back Aaron for that small cameo in the finale. It was a nice surprise even if it didn't make a lick of sense (are we really supposed to believe that the little brother grows up to look exactly like Henry?).

Of all the nonsensical things in the history of SV, that's the one you choose to take issue with?

i will buy this, but i'm definately peeved that it's brandon routh in costume...... geeezzz Welling, i would expect you to wear the suit and be eager to after 10 years?

Smallville_S10_BLU_f.jpg
2548651362_53c6bd7615.jpg

Reminds me of that PhantomMenance too... yikes!

I just looked at some of the details of what extras are actually in the boxset, and I'm very disappointed that there's only 2 commentaries, especially since I know one of them is with Hartley about the episode he directed, Dominion. I don't know which is the other episode, but I can think of at least 5 or 6 episodes that deserve not only a commentary, but also one with the main characters.

I guess it was too much to expect the costume on the season 10 box-set.
s10finalone.jpg

That's basically Welling's head on Routh's costume. That would be worse than just using the shadow, IMO.

I never expected to see Tom in the full suit, especially since thy didn't even show it on the show. What I was expecting/hoping for was something closer to this. A shirt rip, except in the style of the shirt that Tom wore in the last shot.

I've never done it before, but I think I might actually make my own custom cover, assuming the case is the same as the last 2 seasons.

SVS10dvd-2copy.jpg

Last edited:
Supernatural also has a cover art that is pretty much the same as the only promo pic the CW did for the season, which also looks like something fan-made.

Promo:
Super-Natural-Season-6.jpg

DVD:
91R2jQKVtNL_AA1500_.jpg

I always wondered what the snake wrapped around Sam's arm meant?

Yeah, it's supposed to represent the serpent from Adam and Eve, which is synonymous with the Devil. Or at least to hint that Sam is more on the evil side while Dean is on the Good side.

Season 9 cover is still my favorite, but I do like the final season cover. Just maybe he should have had glasses?

Or they could have used a still from the shirt rip.

Turns out it was too much to expect it in season 10.

Well who knows studio reasoning for covers and all that. Maybe it was some cheap jerk who had the call.

Unaired Scenes
10x02: SHIELD
10x03: SUPERGIRL
10x08: ABANDONED
10x13: BEACON
10x16: SCION

Commentaries
10x01: LAZARUS (Holly Henderson, Don Whitehead, Allison Mack & Cassidy Freeman)
10x18: DOMINION (Brian Peterson, Kelly Souders, Justin Hartley & Callum Blue)

Unaired Scenes
10x02: SHIELD
10x03: SUPERGIRL
10x08: ABANDONED
10x13: BEACON
10x16: SCION

Commentaries
10x01: LAZARUS (Holly Henderson, Don Whitehead, Allison Mack & Cassidy Freeman)
10x18: DOMINION (Brian Peterson, Kelly Souders, Justin Hartley & Callum Blue)
That's pretty lame, especially for the final season of a show that's been around for 10 years.

I really hope they have the 90-minute retrospect with the individual boxset because i'm going to hate it if they only keep it as exclusive to the complete set.

I really hope they have the 90-minute retrospect with the individual boxset because i'm going to hate it if they only keep it as exclusive to the complete set.

According to Andreas that featurette is only with the complete series set .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"