Smallville Smallville

The thing is the norm sucks, and it's really only been the norm since season 5/6. Plus, its the final season, so it should've been treated more importantly.

Oh ya I am not saying it doesn't. I was just pointing out this is how the season sets have been.

Even if it has, which the later seasons have most definitely been. It doesn't take all that much effort to get a team together, get cast interviews during or post-production, and edit them together. It's even less work, when it comes down to doing audio commentaries.

I mean, there are shows, where there are commentaries on every single episode.

Last edited:
Even if it has, which the later seasons have most definitely bee. It doesn't take all that much effort to get a team together, get cast interviews during or post-production, and edit them together. It's even less work, when it comes down to doing audio commentaries.

I mean, there are shows, where there are commentaries on every single episode.
I haven't gotten the last season of The Office, but I remember being vey upset at how the last two seasons had commentaries that only featured people like the caterer and sound technician. Those kind of commentaries I can do without, but at least there's some effort put into that.

Thanks for sharing those photos.
Love all those Chloe pics, she has more than other girls!
Can't wait to get my set!

Yeah, I really hate how the 100-minute retrospect is on the complete set only. I hate it even more since I was planning to see it at NYCC a few weeks ago but couldn't because a friend of mine made me wait for the Avengers panel instead, which turned out to be a waste of time since we didn't even get in.

My hope is that someone manages to get it online. Various DC & Marvel documentaries have leaked over the years. Hoping for same scenario.

So I guess this is where we are now...in the Misc. TV Series Zone!

We got evicted and I didn't get a chance to pack my stuff. :(

Hmm I thought the mods said the sv section was going to remain as it was and just moved to a new number placement?????

I thought we were going to the Superman boards?

This was probably the more peaceful solution. Putting this in the Superman board would've been like throwing us all into a tank full of sharks.

Ya I recall the mods saying sv section would be the same and moved into one of the misc superman board catagories. I wonder what happened. Also they said it wouldn't happen to after dvd release which is a week away.

They/we probably should find one thread and make it the general all purpose Smallville thread

I thought we would get a subforum in the Superman boards...not just one thread in the Misc. TV Series section. :csad:

oh well it sucks the sv boards are over but at least we can still discuss things. Actually mike if you go through the pages here you can find a few of the other threads from sv board that were were discussing things as of late like the rewatch thread, the tom/erica/laura threads and a couple others. But ya like i said i recall the sticky thread and a email from one of the mods saying it would stay up to the dvd is released and it would be its own section just under a new numbered area. So I do wonder why we didnt get a sub forum spot in superman catagories in one of the sub forums there.

R.I.P. Smallville forum.

As for the box set, I'm beyond eager to get my copy. I've had it pre-ordered since July from Amazon.com.

So it looks like we're all grouped together in this one thread. I like it better than all the threads in random order in the Misc. TV section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"