Smallville Smallville

I don't buy the technical reasons being the issue. I think it's more of a financial issue. They probably don't want to spend the money on a show that is already over. As for the series selling really well...I don't think it sells well enough to spend the extra money and time on the conversion.
I agree, and like I said, it's more that they don't want to as opposed to technical issues or anything else like that. Star Wars is old, but still has a really high fan base that will buy the Blu-Ray Trilogy, but Smallville was decent at best, with a not so great fan base. Some of that has to do with the poor promotion of the show, which has been made much more evident by the fact that the box set extras are minimal and the cover art looks like a cheap attempt to look symbolic made by some fan.

hwuygfy.jpg

Where did you get that pic?

So disappointed that...

A. This does'nt come out for two more months.
B. The cover is lame.
C. The special features are almost non-existent.

Feeling the love, Warner Bros. :o

well the set for just the season is pretty much no different then any other season which does suck a bit.

I liked the Son Becomes the Father featurette but I didn't like the way they were talking about Jor-El as if he was a heartless father. He was a computer. The real Jor-El was as warm and caring as Jonathan IMO. So I don't think it's right to compare a machine to a human father.

The final Dvd main menu

I think it's fitting that it has the Kent family farmhouse as the background image.

Last edited:
are you sure locke that it was fan made menu looked pretty real to me.

Also the commerical for dvd set was nice.

I enjoyed watching the Homecoming featurette with BTS stuff as it was one of the best episodes of the 10th season.

The deleted scenes with Clark wearing the red shield jacket should be put in there so that it would look like he wore the jacket more in this season than what was aired.

I heard that the finale is better viewed in blu-ray than regular HD viewing. :super:

It is. I went onto the video on youtube and the description says that the clips and effects were provided by different users and its from September.

Also this is the real one: [YT]5AKvk3uwQtg[/YT]

Last edited:
I really hope someone uploads the featurettes from the complete series set to youtube... since those WB ****s decided to scam the people who've been buying the DVDs for the past nine seasons. :o

Can't believe we're finally less than a month away from the release of the box sets.

Love that Chloe is at the center on both covers!
Can't believe they removed Sam Witwer from season 8 pic, idiots!

ksi_001.jpg

ksi_002.jpg

Wow, they actually did. I guess they figured it didn't make much sense to have a one-season character on the cover.

But man, I really want this collection, but I really have no reason to get it, and no money, unless I sell my boxsets.

I still wish this was coming on blu-ray. :csad:

Last edited:
The Official final season dvd tv spot ad

enjoy

I still wish this was coming on blu-ray. :csad:

The fact that entire series isn't being released on Blu-Ray still bites my ass.... The fact that TV shows that pre-date Smallville by 10 years have been converted already really makes WB Home Video look bad (and cheap).

Last edited:
Ya it sucks and you think with all the dough the show has made over the years that they would make more with bluray of full set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"