Snack Threads Merged

I was just wondering.

Most people probably do so because of price and choice, so that's why I didn't allow that for a choice. I want to know the primary reason.

My primary reason is that they just don't have anything I want, except for the large pop. It doesn't really bother me from an economical stand point.

I like Pizza Pops and I bring 4 to every movie.

Sometimes I'll bring a sub.

Ill sneak a burger in from time to time

If I want a coke I'll bring $5, since that's what it costs for a large.

I usually sneak in water though. Or a sub up my sleeve.

Mainly its price. The theater chains charged ridiculously for food five years ago. I stopped checking concession prices when it became more expensive to eat than watch the damn movie. Now that I think about it, I don’t eat in the theater very often. I prefer midnight screenings where the adrenaline of watching a bad-ass movie keeps you awake.

On the other hand, alot of my guy friends like sneaking burritos into the theater in their sleeves because they can. :o

Me and a date brought a large bag of marshmallows into a movie the last time I went. They just fit inside her purse..

I voted for "I don't" because I don't eat during movies at all. I don't buy any theater food either, though.

Gamma Ray said:
I voted for "I don't" because I don't eat during movies at all. I don't buy any theater food either, though.

Yeah me too

Because the food at the consession costs to d@mn much:mad::up:

Just kidding, I don't sneak food into theatre's...I find it too tacky:o

i usually just buy a hot dog there and maybe popcorn.

Price of food... but I haven't snuck anything in in years. Now I just don't eat at the movies, it is pretty easy.

why bother sneaking it in? the staff only stop u if its smelly food or alcohol....otherwise they're usually coiol with it

psychocheeseman said:
why bother sneaking it in? the staff only stop u if its smelly food or alcohol....otherwise they're usually coiol with it
It really isn't sneaky... I would just put them in my pockets.

People who sneak food into the theater are total penny pinchers. l hate when im watching a movie and l hear someone open a can of pop. Ugh

Holly Goodhead said:
People who sneak food into the theater are total penny pinchers. l hate when im watching a movie and l hear someone open a can of pop. Ugh
i haven't seen pop used in that context since 10 seconds ago.

and i haven't seen pop used in that context for a long time before seeing it just 10 seconds ago.

but then again, i used to sneak booze into movies, and that always makes whatever film better

i don't drink while dong anything.

i only drink when i'm at parties. that's the only time drinking makes any sense.

The Riddler said:
i haven't seen pop used in that context since 10 seconds ago.

and i haven't seen pop used in that context for a long time before seeing it just 10 seconds ago.

lts a Midwestern thing.:(

The only time I sneak stuff in is when it's Winter and there's a movie I want to see. I wear my coat which I use to bring in a couple beers and a sub from Quizno's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"