Sneak Peak at the Exclusive Features on the "Heroes" HD DVD!

imdaly

- Part 12
Reaction score
For those of you with HD DVD players (and those of you who don't yet, here's another GREAT reason to get one NOW!), www.tvshowsondvd.com has put up a little closer look at the exclusive features for the HD DVD set of "Heroes" with screenshots!! :)

Character Connections

An interactive experience which lets fans follow their favorite heroes

Heroes-Connections-Hiro.jpg

The Helix Revealed

An interactive guide to the mysterious Helix symbol that keeps appearing throughout the show.
Heroes-Helix.jpg

Artwork Presentation

Immerse yourself in the artwork featured in the show in detail.
Heroes-Art1.jpg

Genetic Abilities Test

Take the Abilities Test and find out what type of Hero you are. Your profile will be uploaded to NBC.com/Heroes where you will be given a unique access code to view exclusive content.
Heroes-Abilities1.jpg

Heroes-Abilities2.jpg

Download Center

download exclusive content, trailers and updates directly to your HD DVD player.
Heroes-Download.jpg

Source

The HD DVD comes out the same day as the standard DVD: August 28th. That's less than 2 weeks to go!!

damn those features would be sick on a dvd player i might go pick up the hd dvd drive for my 360

damn those features would be sick on a dvd player i might go pick up the hd dvd drive for my 360

For $179.99 you can't go wrong! That'll get you the HD DVD player, a universal remote, "King Kong" HD DVD, and 5 More Free HD DVDs!! You're basically paying for the movies and getting a player and remote for free. :)

And you won't regret buying it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"