Snyder Throws a Sucker Punch

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn, Emily Browning is :up:
I just looked her up on imdb, she was that little girl in Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events! Jena Malone was that little girl from Contact! :wow:

Last edited:
HAHAHA! Yea, and if you watch the pilot for Californication you get to see the little girl from Mr. Nanny's ta tas!! True story

HAHAHA! Yea, and if you watch the pilot for Californication you get to see the little girl from Mr. Nanny's ta tas!! True story
Not the only nor first time she's shown her breasts...:huh:

Is this like Alice and Wonderland on extreme steroids and an abundance of strong heroines?

Oh Im sorry Majik, I must've forgot to stalk the young actress obsessively lmao What else has she even been in?? Besides I was just crackin a joke. Why so serious????

not ashamed to say it

watching this for giant machine gun wielding samurai:ninja:

The giant machine gun wielding samurai was totally in my dream last night. :oldrazz:

I had a dream I fell asleep in drama class last night.

SPOILER ALERT: I never took a drama class in high school.

Man im just loving that poster. I love that damn robot in the background but i always thought they were more girls ? O well i guess.

G4ZLl.jpg

bHYr8.jpg

efsis.jpg

DR7K9.jpg

ujOQ6.jpg

MSN

Now these are some good posters.

Kudos to WB/Legendary along with Snyder for trying to keep posters good looking. The pretty girls help.

Those are badass. WB has amazing poster art for their films.

My God,those posters are awesome. Most of them and March 25th can't come fast enough.

That Nazi Zombie sort of looks like the main villain from the Harry Potter movies. More thought could have been put into it's appearance. Lameish.

If I was 13 again I'd have those plastered all over my walls.

I just realized that the robots chill out on the train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"