So games aren't just violent they're racist too

So it's OK to kill Asian, White, Hispanic and every other race of zombie? Besides, it's not like black people have never been in a Resident Evil game. Now personally I've always found killing Aboriginal zombies the most satisfying.

That would be funny if a zombie invasion was like that in real life.

"Here they come!!!"
"Oh **** they're black, we can't shoot the black ones."
"Why the **** not?"
"It's not politically correct man! How would look if white guys like ourselves killing a black guy?"
"Well...their zombies so..."
"No! You are a ****ing idiot! We'll get letters from the NAACP calling us racists and they will go to our house and lynch us you ****ing dick!"

So, shes gonna be on some gamers radio show debating her views. That should be a good laugh.

Wait a second I thought that was the point of the Umbrella Corp, to be racist and to kill the black people...that's why all of the playable characters...well almost.. have been white....

SIKE!

I support this article 100% :up:

I also demand that all the african villagers be replaced by white people :mad:

Remember people, placating a few right wing morons is more important that accuracy or logic

Hell yes, let all the white people rise up against the non-whites. Throw Daz at them....get the no whites white!!!

gay_black_jewish_klan2.jpg

The Umbrella Corporation doesn't care about black people!

:wow:

blackguyste4.gif

This is the dumbest subject I've ever in a while. Whoever this person is complaining, has probably never played a video game since Tetris.

-TNC

blackguyste4.gif

This is the dumbest subject I've ever in a while. Whoever this person is complaining, has probably never played a video game since Tetris.

-TNC

Pretty much says everything that needs to be said on this. My mind is numb from the stupidity caused by this one trailer.

this is so stupid in resident eveil 4 (i think) there where a lot of spanish "zombies" people are so ignant these days haha

That would be funny if a zombie invasion was like that in real life.

"Here they come!!!"
"Oh **** they're black, we can't shoot the black ones."
"Why the **** not?"
"It's not politically correct man! How would look if white guys like ourselves killing a black guy?"
"Well...their zombies so..."
"No! You are a ****ing idiot! We'll get letters from the NAACP calling us racists and they will go to our house and lynch us you ****ing dick!"

lol nice

welcome to america land of racism

You know that may be Weskers secret org that he works for. The KKK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"