So games aren't just violent they're racist too

I just remembered I bought this for a friend already. :csad:

Can't we all just get along? Why can't we sit back, listen to some Waylon Jennings, drink a Malt Liquor and watch some kung-fu movies together?

thrillermisc005nk0.jpg

Wait -- does Michael Jackson count as a black zombie or not?

Of course it is racist.
So is it racist when their games only feature White zombies? :huh:
I know it feels like a slap in the face to me, every time I see a Caucasian Zombie get shot, 'cause I think, "Hey....I'm White too. I'm just like that Zombie. Are they saying they want to shoot me."

I really identify myself in real life with the Zombie, IF, he has the same color of skin as I have.....'cause as we know, it's the color of your skin that's really the important determinator of one's value and self identity.

lol Don't show that looping endlessly.
It's hypnotizing me into a racist!

Yeeesh...is society really that f**king ******ed, that children will see black ZOMBIES in a VIDEO GAME and believe that ALL black people are zombies?

If it's true...then f**k it, I'm no longer a human being. You can call me a Jaredian. F**king society. :cmad:
Can I join?

Seriously, what the Hell is wrong with this planet? I'll admit, the way they said it, it doesn't sound good. But I'm sure that the whole game doesn't involve killing African American zombies. $hit, I'M black and I'm not offended at all (unless I see Adam Sessler giving the review for the game).

I'm sure if a black guy was faced with a black zombie, he'd want to blow it's head off too.

The real question is, would you let a black zombie date your daughter? Answer me that one.

Can't we all just get along? Why can't we sit back, listen to some Waylon Jennings, drink a Malt Liquor and watch some kung-fu movies together?

I'm down with that. :up:

thrillermisc005nk0.jpg

Wait -- does Michael Jackson count as a black zombie or not?

I don't think Michael Jackson even counts as part of the species at this point.

Heheh. :woot:

Can I join?

Seriously, what the Hell is wrong with this planet? I'll admit, the way they said it, it doesn't sound good. But I'm sure that the whole game doesn't involve killing African American zombies. $hit, I'M black and I'm not offended at all (unless I see Adam Sessler giving the review for the game).

Sure, more the merrier. :yay:

The real question is, would you let a black zombie date your daughter? Answer me that one.

Hell no--I don't want no zombie eating my daughter! ...The ripping and tearing and eating flesh until they become zombies, I mean. :o :cmad:

why didnt anyone stick up for the mexican/spanish speaking people on part 4? im mexican and i love killing the **** out of those beaner looking zombies. more black people should play resident evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"