So we all agree, it's harder to raise a female than a male

Jplaya2023

Superhero
Reaction score
The concept of this thread is novel and simple.

The facts of life both indicate and prove that it's much harder to raise a female than it is a male for various factual reasons.

Let's look at the facts first.

Fact: Men can't get pregnant. This fact alone eliminates the need to keep to coddle and stalk a man as much as you would for a female because her decisions not only affect her, it also affects your household considering the baby would live with her and you.

Fact: Women can get pregnant. This fact means that as a parent you have to monitor, stalk, beat, your daughter on a daily basis to ensure she's not out there doing what she isn't suppose to be doing so your household remains in tact.

Basically the way you raise a man, is make sure he does well in school, talk to him about aids, show him pictures of naked women, make sure he's straight, and send him off with a box of condoms and kick him out the crib if he messes up.

With a women, you have to make sure she's homeschooled because you can't monitor her activities at school. With her being homeschooled you choose the instructor and have camera's installed to make sure she's being taught and doing what she's suppose to do. You have to constantly keep her away from all males except trusted family members. I even know some fathers who wished their daughters would grow up to be lesbians so they dont have to worry about her getting pregnant and ditched by the man who gets them pregnant. Also you worry about the way she gets treated once she graduates from homeschool and attends college then goes out into the corporate world. Will people take advantage of her, will she try and move up in the company in sleazy ways etc.....

Please give your thoughts and opinons on this touchy but useful subject

There are other reasons besides what you mention but i do agree

What is boils down to is one thing "be a responsible parent no matter what's between your kids legs".

Anything more than that is being insane.

If you want good advice about raising kids, ask someone other than Jplaya

...I swear to God Jplaya started a very similar parenting thread like 3 years ago.

Unless that was GoldenAgeHero...

I will admit that my mom has always been of the mindset that I was easier to raise than my sister because she felt she didn't have to take as much care regarding what I did than with her, like letting me stay out later, dating earlier, etc. Kind of sexist, yeah....but that's what the law of the house was.

I was raised by my mom and the only thing she would worry about when it came to me was the fact that I didn't have any friends. But other than that, between me and my sisters, she didn't worry about me much; she couldn't even talk to me about girls and sex because she didn't know have to explain it to me. Everything I learned about that, I learned from watching TV and dealing with girls.

My sisters on the other hand were a different story, they were both wreckless teens and got into some bad relationships over the years; and both got pregnant at young ages. Now one of them has to worry about her daughter who had a baby at the age of 15 last year.

Eh... I don't have kids but I understand human relations EXTREMELY well. All things considered and everything on a level playing field, it's probably about the same. Each and every person has to face something different im life so you can't really say which one is 'easier' to raise.

Look at it like this, they all start out pretty much the same... they just face different challenges which causes them to act in different ways. Once puberty hits the females have to deal with being targets for pregnation while the males have to deal with with 'the man' and helping him provide.

Personally, I think all reproduction should be stopped until this planet as a whole figures out why this planet is so ****ing lame.

Guys are bigger trouble makers and get lower marks usually. I say NAY

What is boils down to is one thing "be a responsible parent no matter what's between your kids legs".

QFT........

Depends on the age. When you are talking about elementary school age and younger, girls are easier. Boys are all wild and rambunctious at that age. One you hit the teens it reverses. Somewhere between 12-15 girls go crazy.

This

When you have a boy you have to worry about one penis.
When you have a girl you have to worry about every penis.
Therefore, raising a girl is more difficult.

I actually think if you catch them really young, girls are much easier to deal with.

Then again, this thread is a complete overgeneralisation and there are plenty of factors that make raising children easy/hard

money, location, cultural background, marital status and individual relationships with kids as well as opportunities to develop skills are a far bigger influence than gender.

Congrats, this may be the most sexist thread I've seen here (yep, you even beat the celebrities subforum)! :wish:

And here's your prize

feministqj9.jpg

The concept of this thread is novel and simple.

The facts of life both indicate and prove that it's much harder to raise a female than it is a male for various factual reasons.

Let's look at the facts first.

Fact: Men can't get pregnant. This fact alone eliminates the need to keep to coddle and stalk a man as much as you would for a female because her decisions not only affect her, it also affects your household considering the baby would live with her and you.

Fact: Women can get pregnant. This fact means that as a parent you have to monitor, stalk, beat, your daughter on a daily basis to ensure she's not out there doing what she isn't suppose to be doing so your household remains in tact.

Basically the way you raise a man, is make sure he does well in school, talk to him about aids, show him pictures of naked women, make sure he's straight, and send him off with a box of condoms and kick him out the crib if he messes up.

With a women, you have to make sure she's homeschooled because you can't monitor her activities at school. With her being homeschooled you choose the instructor and have camera's installed to make sure she's being taught and doing what she's suppose to do. You have to constantly keep her away from all males except trusted family members. I even know some fathers who wished their daughters would grow up to be lesbians so they dont have to worry about her getting pregnant and ditched by the man who gets them pregnant. Also you worry about the way she gets treated once she graduates from homeschool and attends college then goes out into the corporate world. Will people take advantage of her, will she try and move up in the company in sleazy ways etc.....

Please give your thoughts and opinons on this touchy but useful subject

Jplaya:

"Fact - I am stupid"

"Fact - I r not smrt"

:up:

Not trolling. Just pointing out the obvious. And let's face it... you troll your own threads.

fact

When you have a boy you have to worry about one penis.
When you have a girl you have to worry about every penis.
Therefore, raising a girl is more difficult.

QFT.

can we have actual parent opinions on this instead of folks that probably have never had teh secks...

I disagree completely. Statistically, who matures slower? Males. Who gets in more violent altercations? Males. Later on: Who is more prone to drink to excess? Males. Who is more prone to drive to fast? Males. Who is more prone to get into serious legal trouble? Males.

Keep in mind, I'm speaking in generalities here, there are plenty of exceptions but lets face facts guys, we do more stupid things than women. It starts early too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"