The Dark Knight so whats next?

What you guys also need to realize is that people like you and me are using this viral marketing to their advantge too. When people buy domain names that someone like WB wants to use, they can hold it for ransom, and demand bookoo bucks to be bought out from it.

Uh... Huh? I don't see how that has anything to do with my post. PartOfThePlan.org is definitely owned by 42 (the guys doing this viral stuff).

we need a break for a couple of months to be honest. Let what we have sink in to the general public.

we need a break for a couple of months to be honest. Let what we have sink in to the general public.

Exactly, the Superbowl though would be a high profile time to start phase "2" of the viral marketing. This time it could center on Dent's running for office.

Exactly, the Superbowl though would be a high profile time to start phase "2" of the viral marketing. This time it could center on Dent's running for office.

yea they prob wont do anything for a while, maybe a couple virals

I personally don't want to see the Two-Face reveal until the actual film is released. Gotta hold a little something back!

I personally don't want to see the Two-Face reveal until the actual film is released. Gotta hold a little something back!

just harvey. no 2face at all....def save for the movie i agree. i hope he gets a good 20 minutes at the end. that would be sweeeeet

I had complained we were not getting enough now I kind of want to take that back. I hope we dont get anything till march that is big. I've seen so much I feel spoiled. Hopefully they release the animated movie in mid may to really get the excitement back up. I dont want to wait till two weeks before the movie comes out to get it that's too late.

just harvey. no 2face at all....def save for the movie i agree. i hope he gets a good 20 minutes at the end. that would be sweeeeet

Teah, Eckhart has always been one of my fave actors, ever since the Labute flick......

If they showed us Two-Face before the movie comes out then that would be a horrible move on their part. General audience members may see this and connect it to Spider-Man 3's level of quality because it was overcrowded with villains. Not that The Dark Knight will be, because I believe we're all smart enough to realize that Two-Face will be mostly saved for the third installment. However, the average movie goer is quite ignorant. <Truth

Some news on the video game. I mean, we have NOTHING. And thats a little strange at this stage to be frank. Iron-Man is out next summer, and SEGA have released pics and all kinds of info on their game conversion.

To be honest i dont want anything now, just wait until the movie starts, we've got enuf joker, I want to save all Dent related stuff too. now wheres that cryogenic machine?

Here 'tis:

spacepilot3000_017.jpg

This is hilarious. Despite getting so much stuff (Viral Marketing, Trailer, posters) people are still saying "Whats next?". Its almost like they want more, lol

Well I believe they've built the buzz, and there will be maybe a couple of more trailers between now and maybe May/June when the proper mainstream marketing swings in.

You'll probably see one with Harvey Dent, maybe one showing Sal Maroni, might go in depth about the new apartment Bruce is operating out of etc.

I`ll admit we may be seeing so much of the joker and it`d be nice if they gave us other things about the movie for us to take a closer look at...However I dont think they should give us any Harvey Dent at least with any viral stuff. Maybe only for one of the next two trailers I`d like to see one with a lot of Dent in it and then the other mostly a lot more batman himself but other than that we should wait for the movie because the real time to anticipate Harvey Dent will be for the third movie even if he does become two-face in TDK

They could show a little bit more of Harvey in the next trailer(s), but absolutely no Two-Face. Maybe even a quick glimpse of everybody in the courtroom where he gets scarred, and Harvey screaming, but nothing more.

There's nothing else for us to do right now...except get better versions of the prologue. :cwink: Escalation, you know. :ninja:

There's nothing else for us to do right now...except get better versions of the prologue. :cwink: Escalation, you know. :ninja:

And I'm still surprised we haven't gotten a better version of the trailer...
The cleaned up version was a HUGE help, though and I still watch it everyday :woot: But i'm hoping we get one that's not cut off at the bottom.

And I'm still surprised we haven't gotten a better version of the trailer...
The cleaned up version was a HUGE help, though and I still watch it everyday :woot: But i'm hoping we get one that's not cut off at the bottom.

You're kidding, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"