The Dark Knight so whats next?

And I'm still surprised we haven't gotten a better version of the trailer...
The cleaned up version was a HUGE help, though and I still watch it everyday :woot: But i'm hoping we get one that's not cut off at the bottom.
We do. (Well, it's still somewhat cut off at the bottom, but you can definitely see the smile more.) The post that mentioned its existence was made in a huge thread (and by a newbie), and nobody noticed it except for a few of us, who shall be spreading it around. :cwink: -points to signature-

OK, now I'm just totally confused???? The trailer is on the official site in Quicktime and Windows media - what are you guys talking about?????

When Stotch said, "trailer" he meant "IMAX prologue." I've seen him around enough to know that he definitely has seen the HD trailer on the WB site. :oldrazz:

If they showed us Two-Face before the movie comes out then that would be a horrible move on their part. General audience members may see this and connect it to Spider-Man 3's level of quality because it was overcrowded with villains. Not that The Dark Knight will be, because I believe we're all smart enough to realize that Two-Face will be mostly saved for the third installment. However, the average movie goer is quite ignorant. <Truth

Oh so true...personally I can't wait to see a acually good interpretation of Two-Face...having Harvey Dent play what seems like a slighly prominent role in The Dark Knight just makes me exited for the third installment. However I doubt they will screw up as bad as SM3 and blend a bunch of villains in one movie...especially with the prominent ones like Joker and Two-Face.

^^ hehehe. What are your guys' take on the new Two Face? Do you think his personality is just like the comic? or will Nolan take another darker approach?

^^ hehehe. What are your guys' take on the new Two Face? Do you think his personality is just like the comic? or will Nolan take another darker approach?

Personally, I think all the work is done for him. In the comics, he isn't necessarily like Tommy Lee Jones' interpretation so we don't have to worry about that.

did anyone actually like tommy lee jones' interpretation?

just wondering...

just wondering...
BF was the first Batman movie that didn't scar me as a child (still can't watch parts of BR), but even then I knew that Two-Face was meh.

I enjoyed the riddles though.

just wondering...

I sense some hidden feelings for the Tommy Lee Jones Two-Face...

To be quite honest the comic books do a good job of describing Two-Face. Also, as far as the psychological breakdown of Harvey, BTAS has a really good visual interpretation, even if the actual cause of the disfigurement is off.

Am I the only one that thinks that bat bites thing was just there for grins and giggles? Just a little inside doodad on the menu? Bat-bites was kind of teehee for those guys cuz Gotham City=Batman

Am I the only one that thinks that bat bites thing was just there for grins and giggles? Just a little inside doodad on the menu? Bat-bites was kind of teehee for those guys cuz Gotham City=Batman
thats entirely possible....but i truly hope its not the case. plus,i dont think (based on the games so far) that ANY informationm we are given is meant to have no meaning

i kinda think we will get a couple virals after the newyear leading to thesuperbowl spots hitting online....if they have them that is :(

exactly! with all the joker hype, people tend to forget, that his awesomeness the allmighty two-face is in the movie. for the very first time in a batman flick. it is time to show us something.

two face was in batman foever. Plus joker is the main villian in this, he should get the hype. and it would ruin the ending for the mass public by showing twoface too early.

I would prefer no two face until the release. No reason to build up hype for a character who is only at the end. it makes the whole movie feel like a drag for someone waiting for him. plus if hte hype face instead of joker it would feel like spider man 3's marketing all over again.

i kinda think we will get a couple virals after the newyear leading to thesuperbowl spots hitting online....if they have them that is :(

their should be a new trailer by then. atleast a modified international trailer.

I firmly believe that 2 face will be the most fleshed out and complex villian in Nolan's batman. Why?
Its in relation to all the characters in all his stories, obession and how it has taken over a character. Resulting in a loss of humanity

Sammy J In memento and Robert Angier, both characters lost something so grand that it finally lead to there destruction exactly like 2 face. The same thing applies. 2 face is probably the most realistic villian in the comic mythos and couple that with Nolans obsession for realism, you will have the character he wants to envision the most. This character is right up in Nolan's ally a tragic hero finally succumbing to his fatal flaw.

Or well my opinion.

Superbowl spot hits this feb. It's only logical to have one, I mean batman begins did have one, and this movies marketing is 100 times more bad ass then batman begins marketing was.

Superbowl spot hits this feb. It's only logical to have one, I mean batman begins did have one, and this movies marketing is 100 times more bad ass then batman begins marketing was.

most definately

I sense some hidden feelings for the Tommy Lee Jones Two-Face...

To be quite honest the comic books do a good job of describing Two-Face. Also, as far as the psychological breakdown of Harvey, BTAS has a really good visual interpretation, even if the actual cause of the disfigurement is off.

I remember loving the original batman animated series doing such an awesome job of Two Face's origin, and after liking Batman Returns and knowing nothing about who the new director was for BF like you can today in a heartbeat, I was SOOOOOOOOO disappointed. I like TLJ as an actor, but man oh man I couldn't STAND his rendition of Two Face.

I admittedly didn't mind Batman Forever at my younger age, but still remember even then being pissed off about Two Face.

all the portrayals in batman forever were horrid.

So as far as what's next, does anyone know how credible the rumor is about the THREE THEMED trailers, the 1st being about The Joker like we saw more of, the 2nd featuring Batman more and the 3rd Harvey Dent?

I've seen a couple people post about it, but don't know if it's been officially confirmed, just a theory, or plausible rumors. Anyone know?

So as far as what's next, does anyone know how credible the rumor is about the THREE THEMED trailers, the 1st being about The Joker like we saw more of, the 2nd featuring Batman more and the 3rd Harvey Dent?

I've seen a couple people post about it, but don't know if it's been officially confirmed, just a theory, or plausible rumors. Anyone know?

thats a good question.... that would be pretty sweet to have a harvey campaign add, then one where joker is campaigning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"