Some Harry Potter Questions and Comments

The movies are being rushed I will admit that, but I think they are only doing that because of Dan, Rupert and Emma and how they are aging.

They would like to have all the actors stay and so are going through them at rather a rapid pace to get that done.

I admit, there would have been a few things I owuld have loved to have seen in Goblet of Fire.

The Weasley's at the Dursley's home, Quidditch World Cup, Harry giving the money to Fred & George (Does this mean there won't be anything about them
quitting Hogwarts to open up their own shop in OOTP
), and the hospital scene at the end of the book, specifically Snape and Sirius being forced to shake hands, I would have loved to have seen the expressions Rickman and Oldman used.

I really don't mind about S.P.E.W not being included, although Dobby and especially Winky I would have liked to have seen.

The movies aren't great, but I have the books so I don't mind as much about the movies.

OMG Look! I found :eek: Exclusive illegaly acquired shots from the Ootp movie!!!

28ceaa8fd1c0d49dc552c599a0fbf186.gif

whoot:up::) I can't wait.

Question 2: What Plot points and events from the Book (OOTP or Book 5) should be in the movie? And How long should it be? (I think it should be 3hrs long)
I think it should be approximately 138 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"