They Got It Wrong???!!! Or Did They?!?!?????

The Batman said:
And yet, i dont see you lecturing those who feel the nedd to insult cyke fans for having a negative view of the current events....

Those who troll Cyke fans (i.e. Herosonfilm for example) are treated the same way, both publicly and via PMs.

Concentrate on what you're posting.

Anyone remember streetfighter the movie? It just sprung up in my head. That movie tried to give every character a piece of the movie, but in the end all of them and the movie itself just fell completely flat.

The same happened to Mortal Kombat Annihilation with its focus on Sonya, Jax, Rayden, Shao Khan, Cindel, Kang, and **** there's too many.. but it completely stunk unlike the first movie which kept its focus mainly on Lou Kang's destiny.

Maybe movies do need a central character to keep its focus on throughout the story... heh

If this is indeed the last film which i doubt for who would walk away from a hit franchise if 3 makes a ton of cash. Say that it was and they did a Wolverine and got that out of the way. Wouls anyone like to see him ina Fantastic Four or Spiderman movie. I mean Hugh jackman as Wolverine.

I'd like to say your post was very spot on and not so hard on the makers of x-men 3

Now that Wolverine is getting his own spinoff franchise, perhaps his roles in potential X-Men sequels will be smaller.

I still have hope that they will bring back Scott in X4 and have him and Storm co-lead. But keep Scott badass. Have Logan pop in and out but not really a major player.

As far as the previous films, they could have made Logan the lead in the movies without diminishing Cyclops' role as leader of the team. It seems he is little more than Xavier's helper and Jean's boyfriend. He can still be a commanding leader, yet not the star of the movie. That's where Fox screwed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"