• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Can we take this movie to Mobius and drop all the human characters except for Robotnik?

Pretty please?

Here is my pitch for the sequel. Robotnik somehow gets to Mobius and takes it over and Tails needs Sonic's help to free his people and friends.

IMO Sonic being so enamored with a podunk Earth town was the worst aspect of the Sonic the Hedgehog movie. Sonic should be wanting to go out and go on adventures.

No need for the name calling. Emeralds existed long before Knuckles or we as players were introduced to him. Start that way, then tie him in was all I was asking.
Should've put a sarcasm emoji, I did mean it jokingly.

But they could go any number of ways with introducing the emeralds as they exist in multiple forms in sonic lore.

Can we take this movie to Mobius and drop all the human characters except for Robotnik?

Pretty please?
I doubt that.
We might see Mobius as the ending indicates something is wrong on Sonics homeworld and Tails needs his help.

Likely Eggman related or maybe something with the Echidna tribe who seem to be somewhat evil in this series.

Personally I'm hoping for Super Sonic as a third movie is not gaurenteed. They were lucky the first dig good and are rifhtful to introduce knuckles and tails in the second. Give us a proper Sonic team up befoee we see if the series warrants a trilogy.

Just give us what we really want! A gritty, realistic non-CGI sequel.

Knuckles teams up with Robotnik

MV5BNTY1Y2VmMjEtODkxZi00YWQ1LThlZmItOTg4YWNlNGE4YmVjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODg1MTc3MTM@._V1_.jpg

Any chance we'll get this theme in the sequel?

If Paramount isn't cheap and lazy like the first film. All they did was like that brief piano cover sampling of green hill zone.

And look, this isn't meant to offend anybody who liked the film. I was simply annoyed with the fact that Sonic the Hedgehog has some of the best and most iconic theme music of all time in gaming, and you didn't want to license or use any of it? IMHO the music for the Sonic franchise is part of the franchise's identity. Fans know and love that music. They could've done more with it.

Good music is very important for gaming and can really uplift the whole experience. The same thing for cinema. And I just find a lot of film scores lately to be really uninspired.

Just started Sonic Forces and a Knuckles playthrough of Mania so hopefully they can keep my Sonic itch in check until we get sequel footage.

Production started but they still haven't announced much of the cast. Hmm. Unless it is gonna be mostly the same cast?

Production started but they still haven't announced much of the cast. Hmm. Unless it is gonna be mostly the same cast?

I think so. Since all new important characters are animated, I can even imagine they didnt have cast someone for those roles.

I think so. Since all new important characters are animated, I can even imagine they didnt have cast someone for those roles.

There's a couple of human characters from the various parts of the franchise that are apart of GUN that they could bring in...but year most of the "new characters' are going to be Sonic Worldians/Mobians etc

I hope that means most of the movie isn't set on Earth again.

So is Jim Carrey confirmed to return? Or they didn’t announce any cast yet?

Nearly completed Sonic Forces no the game isn’t the best but I have enjoyed it.

Would love to see the concept of Eggman winning and taking over the world be in a Sonic movie some day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"