Microsoft 2014 E3 Press Conference

If you spent 600 dollars on an iPhone you're a yuppy. :p

MS spent enough time on the apps last year. I spent what I spent to play games.. Everything else is secondary.

Haha well I upgrade every two yrs, so I get a discount, but it's the same principle. I use my phone to do other things far more than I talk or text. I use my xboxs media stuff far more than I use it for gaming

Keep in mind I'm fine if they show more apps.. and other stuff.. but all of that can be done outside of E3. IMHO E3 should always only be about games. Lets be fair here.. Not to many games on EITHER system right now to use them for gaming, haha. Once Bloody (Wallet) October hits... That will change.

Keep in mind I'm fine if they show more apps.. and other stuff.. but all of that can be done outside of E3. IMHO E3 should always only be about games. .

Yea that makes sense and I trust Phil Spencer to continue to help the One evolve, but I guess with e3 being so big, I wanna hear about everything in the pipeline for these consoles.

Just got finished watching Giant Bomb's E3 after show from last night. They had Phil Spencer on there. He seems like a cool, down to earth dude.

Anyone else mildly shocked we didn't get a dashboard update for XB1? I'd assume we'd get one fairly soon because the XB1 dash board is kind of made for Kinect..

I would be so happy if they just came out with an update that completely copied the 360 UI. Or give us an option to use the newer crappier Kintect UI, or change over to something like the 360 that actually works better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"